{'en': 'World Pharmaceutical Day', 'es': 'Día Mundial del Farmacéutico/a'} Image

World Pharmaceutical Day

fer's profile photo   09/26/2024 9:18 a.m.

Yesterday was World Pharmaceutical Day, a special day to recognize the great work of pharmacists and pharmaceuticals, essential professionals in our health and well -being.

People with diabetes (we like it or not) are obliged to go quite regularly to the pharmacy, for the pharmacist in some way we end up being a client who remember, for example, in my case I make them crazy with the insulins ... :D :D :D

Here I would like to highlight the reasons why they must feel very proud of their work.

Their deep knowledge about symptoms and treatments of various diseases, as well as their ability to offer active listening, advice and accompaniment to patients, makes them key figures in our day to day.

In addition, their proximity to patients and their dedication to foster health, always with human and personalized treatment, are just some of the many reasons why we must thank them.

Thank you for your daily effort and for always being a source of trust and support for all of us!

If this week you have to go through the pharmacia to collect diabetes medications, or for any other reason, remember to congratulate this day whoever attends you (yes, even if it is not the specific day), we all deserve recognition, even if it is onlyOnce a year!😋😋😋

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/26/2024 9:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.