{'en': 'Magnetic resonance', 'es': 'Resonancia magnética'} Image

Magnetic resonance

Rogerix's profile photo   09/26/2024 4:11 p.m.

Hello, tomorrow they make me a lumbar magnetic resonance, the glucose sensor takes it in my leg, has it to be removed?Does anyone know anything?On the Abbott website he says that he has to withdraw but pussy loses a sensor .... they say it as if he could withdraw and put it as if nothing ...

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
09/26/2024 4:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rogerix said:
Hello, tomorrow they make me a lumbar magnetic resonance, the glucose sensor I carry it in my leg, has it to be removed?Does anyone know anything?On the Abbott website he says that he has to withdraw but pussy loses a sensor .... they say it as if he could withdraw and put it as if nothing ...

It is that if you have to take it away you will surely tell Abbot and replace it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/26/2024 4:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In Abbott you replace it.I imagine you will have to justify it.
Mie made a resonance a couple of months ago, the person who did that he did not bother him at all to do the image test and that the only thing that could happen was that he would affect the sensor and worked badly. And whatI could check it before removing it.
I was checking it and it was not necessary to remove it

josem0129's profile photo
josem0129
09/26/2024 5:27 p.m.

A couple of years ago they made me remove by telling me that the sensor has a metal part and could produce a burn:#

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/26/2024 5:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I also had to withdraw it.I have with my nurse, unfortunately she is already retired, and they replaced me in the C.S.since they are recorded in history.It depends on who touches you, why if you don't have to request it from Abbot

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
09/26/2024 7:34 p.m.

But to me the area that has to do my resonance is in the lumbar and I carry it in my leg ...

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
09/26/2024 9:46 p.m.

Tell him in the room to the person who will do it to you and if he tells you to take it away, justify the realization of the resonance and in Abbott you replace it

josem0129's profile photo
josem0129
09/27/2024 12:02 a.m.

Ok, thanks for the help

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
09/27/2024 1:15 a.m.

Well, I have made resonances with a sensor in the buttock and without problems, nothing has happened to him.Whole machine, for the chest, 2 in 1 month.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2024 1:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

When I had to make resonance, I have removed it, it is a touched of noses, because you lose the sensor, and it has never occurred to me to claim it, it would be good to know if they give you another @ROGERIX

fer's profile photo
fer
09/28/2024 6:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In the end I took it because I asked the girl who made the resonance and told me that he had to remove, @Fer I have not asked for another because he had a day of life but if the sensor had remained more I would have asked AbbottBecause social security normally sends them to you when you have 2 if you go wrong you have to ask them if you lose one, but with that there were only 24 h let it be

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
09/28/2024 8:45 p.m.

I do a couple of resonances and do not take it off and continue working, if you take it away from Aboott I don't think it replaces you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2024 12:19 p.m.

I carry the sensor in the buttock, I made a resonance of my hips and did not take off my sensor, since the coach told me that it was not necessary to remove it, that sometimes it was spoiled and sometimes I kept working, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case, in my case,It continued to work well after resonance

nuriapal1's profile photo
nuriapal1
10/06/2024 3:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.