{'en': 'Girls how they managed to get pregnant', 'es': 'Chicas como lograron quedar embaraza'} Image

Girls how they managed to get pregnant

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2024 4:35 p.m.

Hello girls I am 28 years old and I debuted with DM 1 two years ago.Right now my partner and I want to have our first child and I wanted to know if they could help me with their experiences of how they conceived since I am quite afraid.I hope you can help me very much!🙏🏽

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2024 4:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am not a girl 😊.But the first thing you have to do is talk to your endocrine.You will have to improve your controls to the fullest, they may put an insulin pump.
Do not worry, I have several friends who have had children being diabetic in a time when there were no sensors or bombs ... and without any problem.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/27/2024 5:19 p.m.

It is the first thing I want to do but I am currently residing in Dubai because my partner has their businesses here and obviously already the one you tell me that is very happy because we want to be a father but I have to find the perfect endocrine that of course is Spanish becauseI do not trust how doctors work here.Thank you very much

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2024 4:51 p.m.

Hello!You have a thread on diabetes and pregnancy in this forum, there you will find a lot of information.
Pregnancy is not recommended until a glycosilada very close to 6.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/28/2024 11:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.