Hello everyone

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo   05/31/2007 7:03 a.m.

Hello, my name is Jordi and I am 25 years old, I have been diabetic for 10, I hope that this page is then to serve us in touch and expose our experiences.Greetings 8)

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
05/31/2007 7:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is the idea! ... with everyone's support and contributions, surely we get it !!!

Thanks for the participation!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/31/2007 2:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello my name is Juan, they have been diabetic for 2 years, and I have many doubts, hopefully here could clarify them.
Greetings.

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
05/31/2007 6:26 p.m.

Feel free to use the forum for questions !!!

Publish your doubts and be sure that you find answers ... so only you have to try it!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/31/2007 6:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for the opening, and in reality there are so many doubts that it would be very difficult to express them, however I would begin by asking the following:

I know that the best way to control glucose is to wear a balanceda diet, something that personally is very difficult to get mostly because I usually do not at home, but literally in the street, that I can eat that it is at least davabeen possible and at the same time economic?

Greetings

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
06/01/2007 6:34 p.m.

Hello everyone.I see that we are still few, I hope that they are getting little by little because the more we are the more we will share.

I have 36 years and debut 5 with type 1 diabetes and the truth, after trying several insulins, guidelines ... I have not yet been able to carry out good control.I just downloaded the software and I will see how it works.

I'll tell you.

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
06/02/2007 7:28 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon,
I've been having something high for years, but lately I went up to 170. I have started doing sports, diet and controlling the blood sugar and it turns out that in the morning I have 120-150, but in the afternoon I downloaded to 100. You knowWhat can it be and what is there to lower it in the morning?I always have the glycosilada.6.0
The problem is that in my work as a pass of 110, I am left without work.

Thanks for your help

baronn's profile photo
baronn
04/08/2016 9:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.