Eating out of home

fer's profile photo   06/02/2007 6:33 a.m.

Thanks for the opening, and in reality there are so many doubts that it would be very difficult to express them, however I would begin by asking the following:

I know that the best way to control glucose is to wear a balanceda diet, something that personally is very difficult to get mostly because I usually do not at home, but literally in the street, that I can eat that it is at least davabeen possible and at the same time economic?

Greetings

fer's profile photo
fer
06/02/2007 6:33 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The same thing happens to me, usually as outside the home, the truth is that it is difficult to resist eating everything they put in front of you ...

In our case, there are no more remedy ... The ideal is to always select the healthier dishes (salads, meats, fish, etc ...), and be carefully go with carbohydrates that normally accompany them± AN, for example: bread, rice, potato, pasta ...

In any case, you have two options:

1.- Avoid eating what the blood glucose rises (and leave it on the plate ...)

2.- Calculate the carbohydrates that you will ingest and apply a small insulin adjustment

I would say that the same thing happens with the exercise, it is very difficultYou have taken it for several weeks and be very predictable.

Greetings,

Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/02/2007 6:40 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.