{'en': "I don't lower glucose", 'es': 'No me baja la glucosa'} Image

I don't lower glucose

sara_vice's profile photo   08/24/2024 9 a.m.

Hello, friends, good morning.
I have been waking me a few days at 5 in the morning with almost 400 glucose of absolute nothing.I don't understand why.Now it is 9 and in these 4 hours I have already punctured 8 units of insulin and I continue in 240 without eating anything.Last night he was at 110 and suddenly at 5am in 400?And I've been like this for several days.I have enough anxiety and now I am spending a period of stress, but that could justify whether it happened to me, but at night I am sleeping without worry or thinking about anything.I have just stopped drinking alcohol totally and I was better when I drank than now ... I am very frustrated.They want to eat an entire cake.Total, the same is.
A little relief.
A hug.

sara_vice's profile photo
sara_vice
08/24/2024 9 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You lack insulin at night, I don't know which one you wear, if it is a NPH or a slow flat but you have to climb the dose.Little by little.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/24/2024 11:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sara_vice: follow the advice of JuanSolo and also forget alcohol since it will not help you control diabetes at all

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/24/2024 1:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@sara_vice As the compis tell you, you lack slow insulin ...
But apart from stress, it influences.Although you believe that "you sleep calmly, without thinking of anything", all the cortisol and other hormones that you have flowing through your blood plus the beak that is secreted at night, it influences.Unfortunately I tell you from experience ...
Get off the slow ... And surely when everything happens, you will have to lower it a little.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
08/24/2024 3:07 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

It happens to me that when I relax and sleep, my body digests everything that has not been able to digest after eating.And I shoot 3 or 4h after meals and at night later.

That something similar happens to you

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/24/2024 3:34 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It can be alba effect, in addition to late digestion.
It only remains to raise the slow and observe.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/24/2024 7:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Now the liver will work better, if you no longer drink alcohol, and secrete glucose normally, so you will have to increase the slow to wake well.
One in one unit and wait two days to continue increasing.
Very good that you don't drink and recover the liver.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2024 7:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.