{'en': 'Lada type diabetes', 'es': 'Diabetes tipo LADA'} Image

Lada type diabetes

Rosa's profile photo   03/27/2008 7:18 a.m.

Hello, my name is pink!

Almost a year ago I was diagnosed with lada diabetes.

I controlled everything with diet and exercise until mid -January.Now sometimes my values ​​touch the 200, not always, but they have increased.

Has anyone had the straight guy, how has it evolved?

I make a macrobiotic diet and exercise daily.I am 38 years old, I am very obsessed with the sugar level since its diagnosis, I do not take off the obsession of my head.

Does anyone go through this and can you give me some advice?

Thank you!

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
03/27/2008 7:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

WELCOME ROSA !!!

I did not know the details of the lada diabetes, and I think it is likely to happen to someone else, so I have published a post with a fairly detailed explanation of it, you can find it here:

Link

Although little could tell you about the type of lada diabetes, on the other hand, I think we share many of the problems that diabetes generates, the obsession, doubts, etc ... is quite common, take a walk around the forumAnd you will see how there are many people who talk about the subject.

Cheer up!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/23/2008 2:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Rosa, welcome !!!!!!!
I really do not know if I have lada diabetes or not.I debuted with 39 years, I had a long honeymoon, the year without diagnosing and two more, and also gave positive ones in those ... however insulin use long before that honeymoon ends, I debuted withcholesterol through the clouds and I have the same hyper and hypos as everything you want.
Come on, even though I don't know, today I am DB type 1 put me as I put on.
The good thing about a long honeymoon and that you have time to learn and make mistakes without many scares, the bad thing that I was very demoralized to see how the controls bother me because I needed more insulin.Courage, you will tell us.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/24/2008 7:08 a.m.

Hello!Thank you very much for your answers, I already believed that no one was going to answer me.

Thank you for the information about lada diabetes, which eventually ends up evolving towards a type 1. Every day it costs me more to control.Today I have done an analysis, to see how glyd hemoglobin comes out.

In addition a week ago they operated on the ankle to take away a plaque that I had and do not want to know how my sugar has been put, I do not know if it is a thing of anesthesia or the medications that make you take after the intervention.The truth is that I have demoralized a bit.Think that I have a lot doing the diet very well and a lotyear fighting and I'm getting tired.I demoralize me when some value gets out of limits, and now I have been since January not very well, I almost fall into depression, and when I thought I had achieved it, everything lost to me and again.

Thank you for your answers and those information and experiences that help see that we all go through the same.

PINK

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
04/28/2008 5:31 p.m.

A year ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, but now it turns out that it is a lada.I lost more or less 20kg this year and here I am trying to read and inform myself more about this.Thanks to everyone who contributes with their duties, I hope to help too.Greetings

Lorelay's profile photo
Lorelay
10/30/2013 5:04 p.m.

@Lorelay as you see Juan Luis (my husband) was also poorly diagnosed type 2. He also lost many kg.Because in addition to being type 1 or lada, they had a very very strict diet, imagine a 1.83 man weighing fifty -few kilos ... the important thing is that you begin the treatment so you can feel better.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/31/2013 6:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, initially my header doctor diagnosed me type 2 and prescribed metformin, a few weeks after seeing that my blood glucose did not go down, it sent me to the endocrine and diagnosed me Lada. Since that moment he already told me to put meInsulin and leave the pills. Now my glyd is good, 6.5, although I have some hypos, which I try to avoid, but it is very difficult for me, although I do not decline in the attempt. Safech to give you encourage everyone and wish you a happy holiday parties.

Joselu's profile photo
Joselu
12/22/2013 3 p.m.

Lada desde 2010
Levemir fraccionada+Novorapid

Hello everyone.I debuted with a lada diabetes two years ago and it is now when I think my honeymoon is coming to an end.
Glycemia are gradually raising me and I need to contribute more insulin in meals.
The truth is that with this disease you learn day by day.

I was also diagnosed with type 2 and the endocrine made me a diagnosis of Lada, I started with the insulin Levemir from the beginning.And little by little I have been getting a novorapid.

nuniru's profile photo
nuniru
03/05/2014 11:38 a.m.

36 años, LADA desde los 31
Toujeo 10 ui; apidra 3 - 4 -3
última glicosilada 6.4

Hi Rosa I started with pregnancy and it is not known if I am Lada or I am Type 1. I am 30 and I still think you are on the honeymoon although I have been almost three years.I continue with 8 points from Lantus per day and hem of 5.8 approx.They put me suggested metformin and preferred insulin to protect the pancreas.I make strict diet although specific days I jump and I walk a couple of times a day generally.For me, my diabetes behaves like a 1 but as if we say soft .. but with its hypos and all its inconveniences ... and I think I will end the 4 punctures of insulin per day as in pregnancy.I study myself a lot to delay that moment.Give yourself and tell you that I understand you 100% because when you try and everything is worse, you think it is incomprehensible, but this is diabetes.For that we are here to encourage and understand ourselves ... A hug.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/10/2014 7:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Well, I am in a compass waiting to see the results of the antibodies to find out if I am type 2 or lada, I did the analyzes yesterday, but I think that these results can be delayed at least a week.I measure 1.85 and weight 90kg, but I am of strong constitution and although I have any kg left but not as much as my weight seems to indicate

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
12/27/2019 7:15 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hello! I was diagnosed with diabetes lada 1 year ago and little.They gave me insulin and metformin from the beginning and if as they say here now it seems that it costs more than I go down and I get more insulin ... now it touches me endocrine and I will tell me to see how I continue or if something changes me.The truth demoralizes everything much and more suddenly when one thinks that it is fine and suddenly change of life and have to always be aware of hypos and hyper.Is there someone who has become pregnant being diabetics?How do you get pregnancy? Since it is something that gives me some scary for not being able to control it well or that has problems.Thank you all!

MLS's profile photo
MLS
02/25/2020 3:56 p.m.

@Mls do not despair, to see what the endocrine tells you and if you give soon with the key to not having hyper or hypos.
For pregnancy, in theory: a lot of control, we have less than 6.5 and go for risk pregnancy.
Stop for the thread of diabetes and pregnancy:

Link

anif's profile photo
anif
02/25/2020 4:02 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

pink said:
I call me pink!

Almost a year ago I was diagnosed with lada diabetes.

I controlled everything with diet and exercise until mid -January.Now sometimes my values ​​touch the 200, not always, but they have increased.

Has anyone had the straight guy, how has it evolved?

I make a macrobiotic diet and exercise daily.I am 38 years old, I am very obsessed with the sugar level since its diagnosis, I do not take off the obsession of my head.

Does anyone go through this and can you give me some advice?

Thank you!

Good rose I am diagnosed with a lada type 4 years ago, it is self -imune, and to know what kind you belong, 1, 2 or lad with a simple analytical the antibodies, more than anything for type 2 there are other types of treatments.
Well the important thing is to be well controlled, and have glyc below 7

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2020 10:15 p.m.

Hello everyone.My name is Antonio, I am 63 years old and they diagnosed me diabetes 5.For a month I am insulin.At the beginning a bit complicated, but I'm already letting go, little by little.Enchanted to share experiences and that you can clarify doubts.All the best.

AntonioGallardo's profile photo
AntonioGallardo
05/11/2024 7:58 p.m.

Welcome, Antonio.Between all we learn and we contribute what works to each one.There is always some utility in the issues of this forum.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/12/2024 11:12 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.