(BCN) Hello!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/17/2008 7:03 p.m.

Good to all diabetics and diabetics!here

I became diabetic 2 years ago ...

I just saw this forum, I usually register in all because I like to have good testimonies of this disease to receive help or advice of how to avoid complications of diabetes ... just like me give them from my humble opinion ...

In my opinion control, at least I do well, like little fat and very few hydrates ... a lot140 ... if one day I do ... that I don't usually ...

I also do sports taking work and studies every day, I am concerned about some diabetes things ... among them impotence ... I have heard that it can cause sexual impotence in the long run if it is not controlled, is it true?If this is how to avoid it?The truth is that the issue worries me, as time can come from the diagnosis, to be mentalizing!I would not like to abandon me after spending a lifetime together !!And what moments !!hehe if this will come ... Do you have treatment?any advice?

I already know that it also causes worse diseases as renal insufficiency .... but I think that to get to that you have to go through this ...

I would give anything to heal me and everyone !!

Thank you all and many animals !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 7:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi JV,

Well, I think that your method of registering or visiting diabetes forums is very successful :)

As for your concrete question, well, I do not believe that there is a net answer since the "diabetic complications", any of them, can be attributed to a single cause, and this is an excessive level of blood glucose more orless prolonged over time.Then why they appear in some diabetics despite maintaining good metabolic control and instead in others, not, despite the opposite, it may only be due to the fact that other factors (genetic predisposition, for example) that combined) can be due to playAmong them they make the "balance" lean to one side or another.

View the situation and view the statistics, the measures that I think we must adopt are precisely those that your quotes in your message: a good self -control.

Then in the specific case of impotence, in general, there are currently treatments, which always from the statistical point of view, give great results (Sildenafil, Vardenafil and Tadalafil.

Anyway, control and, above all, not obsess the subject, before I appear, I would advise you.

Greetings JV

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 5 a.m.

Thanks for the answer, I suppose I should not become obsessed, but I have to admit that I am terrified ... in the race I was going to throw me out of the machine assigns, but I think it is starting to interest medicine a bit, since notI study that and I have no idea, but nevertheless I have other complementary subjects such as nanotechnology in my career, maybe I choose some of that kind, now that I am sick, I am more attracted to medicine than before, it is not my specialty .......... I hope that those who know about the subject, someday they heal us, but I think there are too many economic interests through ... and ..... Poddorous gentleman, Don money.

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 9:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.