{'en': 'Stories of the unexpected', 'es': 'Relatos de lo inesperado'} Image

Stories of the unexpected

Juan Luis's profile photo   04/18/2008 6:46 a.m.

Jolín, mommy, because I didn't remember me, but not now that you tell me I have that memory.The truth that I have lost a lot of memory lately and I am convinced that it is therefore to give coconut with diabetes because it would be a bit weird that the Alzehimer start so soon.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/24/2008 7:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How good the anecdotes you tell and the children you ready.

I'm going to tell you one that made me very funny (Beky you already know).We are trying to teach Nicolás to identify how it is found according to the values ​​that we have and when we do it, we tell him if he is low, high or normal, to associate him with whether he has any symptoms.Well, after a few days we control Nico and before saying anything, Nacho's brother "Mom I'm low, do you give me two cookies?":-/ :)).They are of course tremendous, one does not escape one.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/25/2008 5:33 p.m.

And another that seemed very tender.

When we change the catheter to Nico he gets a little nervous, although he no longer cries so much, and while he is lying face down and my husband is preparing it, I take his hands and say "calm love that Mom is here."Well, it turns out that Nacho has conjunctivitis now and you have to put a few drops and go crazy and last night when we were putting them running Nicolás and takes the hands of his brother and says "Quiet Nacho that I am here, I am Nico."

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/25/2008 5:38 p.m.

:)): D :)): D Manooooo.

Beky that responsible is yours: P because mine or now reminds me :?.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/25/2008 5:43 p.m.

Uyyyy if they are beautiful, what a tenderness, there is no beautiful enough icon to illustrate it : d , I had not read the last message we had crossed, to comment on kissing.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/25/2008 7:30 p.m.

Hahahaha, how rich !!!!The truth is that this children are incredible !!!Kisses for all our kids, and not so small

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/26/2008 7:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yesterday, in the living room, Angela and her mother are hugging, Angela is pampering, with intertwined fingers, and then Angela who says, walk, I can still puncture on this finger, I hardly have no needles !!!!... Yes, you have guessed him, the finger he pointed out was his mother.Surely she would give her life for lending them all of her to measure themselves.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/26/2008 7:34 a.m.

This story is not true, nor is it true ...

"... Pancho bets that the level of glucose it has in blood with a maximum percentage of deviation of 10% ..... to check ana, an Ana will measure the level of glucose with a conventional glucometer will measure it with a conventional glucometer with a conventional glucometer... Pancho will have to say your answer during those 3 seconds that it takes for the glucometer ... "
Pancho was calm, it was many years playing to guess, I could not fail, I was going to get a paste to these "we bet."He concentrated, felt the prick, said 145 ...
"145 Pancho says, let's see, Ana please ..."
And a very smiling Ana .... “140 !!!!!.... Wellnnnn !!!! "
The applause did not decent, the second was coming .... "You are calm Pancho", "Yes", "Well forward."
Pancho concentrated, felt the prick, said 135 ... again he had succeeded, Ramon and Ana already jumped with joy, and then the first announced ... “We will continue with Pancho's bet, which he is doing very well, afterwardsof advertising, do not leave .... ”
30 minutes later, 30 minutes of very long wait, unable to move, concentrated, the program was resumed ... "We continue with the bet, remember ... blah blah blah ...."
Pancho was getting nervous, then he felt the puncture, said 48 ... and Ana “45 !!!.... Wellnnnnn !!!! ”.
Again applause, many applause, long applause, and Ramon ... "You find yourself well, it seems that you sweat, the nerves, you are very close, calm, only one remains ...", and then everything happened at the same time,Pancho felt the puncture, and felt that he fell to the ground while saying "lo ...", and Ana jumping joy "lo !!!!.... well !!!!!! ”, and Pancho already hitting the ground" ..... lo ... the fucking ads "

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/13/2008 6:23 a.m.

At the time of receiving an invitation for a wedding The first thing people think is what am I going to wear?But in this case, that loses importance with respect to the question of how I have it with food and insulin.There is also the issue of insulin pump and where to carry it and see how to hide the sensor.In my case the sensor did not take me for some time I have left for a short space of time the issue of continuous monitoring, taking advantage of the summer and that at this time I am calmer.At this time I try to be very calm and for that I have to lower control, not being worried about the sensor that can be easily falling, alarms ... but that is another story, today it is time to talk about weddings and diabetes.

ariane's profile photo
ariane
10/02/2018 8:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.