Jvera (Estevia)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/20/2008 6:49 p.m.

Does anyone know anything about the Estevia plant?Is it good for diabtes?regulates sugar levels, is there also fermented stevia?All the information about this plant, in what will benefit me, if you certainly have those properties and where to get it interests me .... Also if someone uses her testimony and experience would be quite useful ... Thank you colleagues.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/20/2008 6:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Jvera.
In Spain I think Stevia is not marketed, although it seems to me that there is a plantation in Catalonia.
Simply so far there is no serious study that demonstrates its effectiveness and I fear that a lot of propaganda has been made of something that does not seem more beneficial than a lettuce.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 7:14 a.m.

Hi Jvera.
I tell you ..... The stevia is a plant like everyone knows.From it an sweetener is extracted that replaces the synthetic that the pharmacopoeia "modern" has accustomed us, however in the EU it is not marketed.I consume this product more than a year ago and they send it to me from Argentina, (country where I am original)
I know there is an internet store that sells it Carisima, and sometimes sends me advertising ..... as soon as it appears (since I always delete it) I send it to you.
By the way the product is very good as sweetener and natural ... but I have not noticed that the sugar goes down at all .... a greeting
Jose Luis

DiabetesForo
04/26/2008 6:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.