Handsome from malaga !!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/21/2008 12:02 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aki a Malaga from adoption in search and capture of Malaga :)) to be able to meet in person and make some handsome kdd.Of course k people k not live by Aki are also invited to join the family, huh ???????And as we are several of the former K K we are not comfortable there

Kisssssssssss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 12:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

WENAS !!!
Well here I'm already Taty, another Malaga.
Let's see if we are gathering here.
A wapisima kiss.

@nn@Ï$'s profile photo
@nn@Ï$
04/21/2008 12:22 p.m.

Hello gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see if we are filling this :)) I hope that the missing appears, Jijiji.

How is everything going, Irene ???????Bumper, right ????????

KISSSSSSSSSSSS

DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 2:15 p.m.

Well, yes, to the top xro to the top !!!
Without stopping a single second, but hey, who wants something costs him, so he will have to strive.
And you?, I suppose that I already super chubby, no?!
And the other little one, as he carries it, wanting that the little brother is born? Why was he a child?Or do you still know?
How many questions !!!
Anyway, to see if I am getting something more time.
A big besiyo.

@nn@Ï$'s profile photo
@nn@Ï$
04/21/2008 3:28 p.m.

:)) Hello everyone here I am with all you and that in the other forum I cannot enter and I do not know the reasons .....
I feel the time that I have not written but that I already tell you that it was impossible for me to enter.
From here I congratulate my Rocio de mmi soul if it passes x here that I am glad that marries x end and that I was happy when I read the news has to be a show your wedding with the art that you have and how beautiful that you are!Hunting and that you are very happy ......
Taty What to tell you I hope to see your brown thing that will be rather beechy, I hope you take care of if you are not going to have to put the child the child to the child and more than nothing you have to throw it out of there eh¡¡¡¡¡jejejjejejejeje
Well, you kiss a kiss and we continue to lift the forum, I also feel a lot what happened on the silver route tmb I hope that it does not pass x here because that my message arrives that I remember a lot of it and that I cannot send you emails but that I followThinking about her and her child many kisses for her tmb
Well and for you Irene that I don't know who of the two is most lost eh¡
Kisses thousands of kisses to my handsome Malaga and my db sweets

lucia's profile photo
lucia
04/23/2008 1:50 p.m.

Hello girls .. !!!!I'm Mary!What a joy to see you for Akí ... I see that the idea has worked.By the way, I hope this thread is "resuming" and we communicate + often.

Now I don't have much time to write, but it was to let you know that I have hooked on this forge.The weekend of the bridge I have an idea of ​​returning to MLG but if I am an escape with my resi compis I will not go.I will confirm you if I get there.

By the way, I'm glad that you do so well.I would also be glad of some call, huh?That you have abandoned me.

I am now very nice.I am all day in class, but I can take the telephon at night.

A kiss to all, I will look out for Akí.

Muaaakkkk !!!!

Mariposilla's profile photo
Mariposilla
04/23/2008 6:27 p.m.

Hello !!!!!!!!! 11

Ktal are my favorite Malagae ??????????We by Aki, well well but I soooo tired: oops: I see k we are already landing all :)) And k everything goes well, lined but well, I'm glad !!!!

Mari, Chata, say when you come and we do kdd, I hop to be a coffee, k you already want !!!!Irene, above all it goes for you, k does a century and a half k we don't see you !!!!!

Kisses for all !!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
04/25/2008 10:15 a.m.

Hello Hello ... No, I am not Malaga, but I look out here in Cotilla Plan, which in this case is very close to me.duffel bag.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/26/2008 7:56 a.m.

Hello chic@s !!!

I am very happy.On Friday we had an exam and went very well;But now I am resting with the weekend super relaxed.
Of course, for the bridge I will try to throw there.I will notify you on Tuesday or Wednesday of what I do at the end;Well, it's still very soon to say anything.

It would be a pleasure that we could stay on Saturday, for example, to lunch and spend the whole afternoon together .. Don't you think?

Everything possible will be tried .. already playing !!!!

A lot of kisses,

P.D.: TAKE ALL, MUST TATY.I hope you carry pregnancy.;)

Mary

Mariposilla
04/27/2008 10:45 a.m.

Hello chic@s !!!

I am very happy.On Friday we had an exam and went very well;But now I am resting with the weekend super relaxed.
Of course, for the bridge I will try to throw there.I will notify you on Tuesday or Wednesday of what I do at the end;Well, it's still very soon to say anything.

It would be a pleasure that we could stay on Saturday, for example, to lunch and spend the whole afternoon together .. Don't you think?

Everything possible will be tried .. already playing !!!!

A lot of kisses,

P.D.: TAKE ALL, MUST TATY.I hope you carry pregnancy.;)

Mary

Mariposilla
04/27/2008 10:45 a.m.

Hello My Girls !!!
I write here to make my visit official !!!: D
I'm going to Malaga for the bridge and I want to stay until Sunday, but without becoming too late, so I'm available until Saturday.
I will try to arrive on Thursday morning, so whoever wants to stay on Friday morning to have coffee would not be bad pre-hell .. hahahaha.

I hope you read this;and give me signs of life girls !!

A very strong kiss,

Mary;)

Mariposilla
04/30/2008 9:02 a.m.

Hello to all ...... Well, here we feel not to have a lot but that the work does not want to turn my computer.
Mary!that I already die of desire to see your tripode¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
I send you a strong kiss and that you know that I do not forget that I miss you and that I would like to do some official kdd before that Taty brings a new member to the world ..... What do you say? Do not abandon that without readsI'm missing something.
A kiss and I hope we see each other even Friday:-/

lucia's profile photo
lucia
04/30/2008 3:03 p.m.

helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aki a Malaga from adoption in search and capture of Malaga :)) to be able to meet in person and make some handsome kdd.Of course k people k not live by Aki are also invited to join the family, huh ???????And as we are several of the former K K we are not comfortable there

Kisssssssssss

Hello, my name is Ismael, I am 23, years, I am Malaga, my mother is also diabetic, how do you carry it?

DiabetesForo
06/29/2008 7:36 p.m.

helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kisssssssssss

Hello, my name is Ismael, I am 23, years, I am Malaga, my mother is also diabetic, how do you carry it?

DiabetesForo
06/29/2008 7:36 p.m.

Hello very good I am not from Malaga but I am almost Malaga I go there and I am new for the forum

Greetings

polpio's profile photo
polpio
11/04/2008 4:17 p.m.

Hello everyone, I'm Irene, I've had to make another profile the other I didn't go well.How are you?I did not enter since I wrote here the last time and from what I see is still the same after 5 or 6 years.How do you carry it?I hope everything is fine.Greetings!!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/16/2014 10:59 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello good afternoon, or good night, I am from Malaga, a resident here !!!

david35's profile photo
david35
07/30/2015 9:03 p.m.

: -H

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
07/31/2015 2:41 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.