Annoying

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/29/2008 10:59 a.m.

There are things that make me very bad coffee.

Today, seeing the news, they talked about the spooky case of the father who kidnapped his daughter for years and had several children with her.

The case in itself is already tremendous, but what irritates me deeply is the television show.They delight with fruition in the morbid of the case.They take photographs of these children again and again, as if their intimacy was not the only precious good that society could grant.

There is no charity if the television audience can be increased, and if for this you have to use the image of some children as a target of the pin-pan-pún to throw everything morbid to excite the low instincts of whoever,Well forward.
They will obtain, not only that they have suffered hell, but those kids are pointed out by the street as the children's children.

What a way to protect childhood!How disgusting way of looking for carnaza at the expense of sacrificing the weak.What a fuck of people.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 10:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They already say it, now ... that this show only serves to make some clue news and newspapers, that objectively looked at, does not help for children, victims of all, all, have any possibility of recovery ... pity ofCase, really.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/30/2008 4:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Neither children nor adults have to see those things.I at least not.I get quite all of this, I get the desire for teaching the destroyed people after an attack, mothers crying because they have fucked their lives by killing their son .... I am very funny that program, "Madrid direct "or" direct Spain ", one of the two, the fact is that it is an ideal program to spend a boring afternoon seeing that curious things happen to the peoples, such as cooking something strange, with jokes ... until suddenly, cross, begin to launch us one after another human misfortunes ... Joé, I remember that I put that program to my mother when I was already fatal to be entertaining but I knew that from an hour I had to remove it from theCarrera ... It was that he suffered a disease that consisted among other things that everything he saw on TV thought that he is happening there, in his house.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/30/2008 8:07 a.m.

Yes, I have heard today that the State was thinking "seriously" to change their surname to protect their intimacy.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/30/2008 8:59 p.m.

Luckily, during those days I have not seen TV and I have no images of children, but I have read newspapers, and what has irritated me is that this "cruel" news, in the written media it has completely eclipsedTo another much more cruel news, such as the slaughter by the Israelis of a mother and her four little children while they had breakfast ... ah!, of course!Is that the Israelis have done it in "self -defense" ... and also that doesn't matter to anyone ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 6:49 a.m.

The last thing I've seen is today ... In the newspaper of Aragon ... he says like this: the police estimates that Fritzl's "puzzle" is almost completed, you can read in Link

The only positive thing I have read is that bank accounts have been opened to the family support, otherwise, the rugged details already known and some new hypotheses ...

fer's profile photo
fer
05/05/2008 7:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.