{'en': 'Labor discrimination by diabetes.', 'es': 'Discriminación laboral por diabetes.'} Image

Labor discrimination by diabetes.

fer's profile photo   04/30/2008 5:24 a.m.

Start this thread, after knowing the resolution of the case of Alberto Lozano, the pumper driver in forest fires, who suffered in the middle of last year a case of labor discrimination by diabetes.

I think it is not the first, and surely it will not be the last one, so we could comment on other cases that you know and how the process has been taken forward.

I copy the rest of the news about the case of Alberto Lozano:

On April 9, a few days after the end of the strike of judicial officials, a favorable sentence was notified in the case of Alberto Lozano.

favorable sentence for Alberto Lozano
April 2008

On April 9, 2008, a judgment issued by the Judge-Juez of the Social Court No. 2 of Ciudad Real, Mr. Luis Martín de Nicolás Muñoz, in the cars followed on the protection of fundamental rights between parties, of one andas plaintiffs Don Alberto Lozano García Muñoz and Don Domingo Camacho Castellanos, on behalf of the Federation of Diabetics Associations of Castilla-La Mancha, assisted by the lawyer Don Javier Sanhonoraato Vázquez, and on the other, and as demanded the mercantile entityAgrarias S.A., Tragsa.

The ruling of the sentence declares, textually, “the radical nullity of the discriminatory conduct of the employer notDiscontinuous fixed, it must start from the fact that the actor was hired and made the 2007 campaign, and condemned the defendant to be and go through these statements as well as to pay the actor the salaries stopped receiving as a result of not having been hired. ”

Now the five -day company has been counted from the notification of the sentence to announce to the court its intention to resort to supplication before the Superior Court of Justice.

I am of the opinion that a company of the packaging, seriousness and power of tragsa, without ignoring its right to the resource, should not continue giving an image that could discredit it.A company, with a wide content of activities and projects in the field of corporate social responsibility, cannot afford that a small spot can become a flooded beach of sheet metal that remains days and days in the media.You must show courage, bullfighter shame that some would say, learn from mistakes and be significant in the defense of the rights of their workers, assuming in the case that concerns the sentence issued by the Social Court No. 2 of Ciudad Real.

We expect events and we will continue to inform about the content of the sentence.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/30/2008 5:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks for the news, Fer.

All that are favorable sentences against labor discrimination of diabetics are a very precedent to use in other cases that are being given.

Let's wait with sentences like this, things begin to change.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 7:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I can expose a case of diabetes discrimination, I am diabetic since the age of 11, and I have already 27, for two years I have been a carrier of an insulin infusor, which is going to me at 1000 wonders.

Two years ago I was presented with some oppositions for Aena at the Malaga airport, for maintenance in the control tower, in the bases of the same indicated to part of the theoretical exam would have a medical recognition, but only one was said to be patientI had no vision or ear problems.

Well, I approved this exam, Kede in a job bag already did not get a fixed place, in November of the year I passed me a contract for the retirement of a tower staff, I accept it delighted, they met me for recognition, and just two days after starting work, I have fired my previous job, they call me by phone and they tell me that they do not hire me for diabetes, they feel it very much, and that is supposed to be aena, a company of the company of theStatus, and they are the first to discriminate, of course I have denounced the case and I am waiting for it to be solved, what is happening these things are slow, I leave a link in which I appear exposing the case on television.

kurrito81's profile photo
kurrito81
10/29/2008 7:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks fer !!!
Kurrito goes a slaughter that have prepared you ... I want this to be solved soon and well, that for what accounts it seems that it will be ... all my support for you.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2008 4:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.