My hemoglobin

Rosa's profile photo   04/30/2008 8:12 a.m.

Hello!Today they have given me the result of my glyd hemoglobin.The last time was 5.5.From there and since January I am spending an era of much obsession with my diabetes that is lada type and for which it is not yet accurate medication.I live pending how I find myself, how I feel like, and with fear every time I have to do the controls at home.The truth is that the doctor tells me that with that obsession I make my values ​​up.

My results have given 6.9, the family doctor says that I am not bad, that it remains the same.I have to tell you that on Friday I will do two weeks that operated on me and my indexes have shot themselves, he says that it is normal that everything will return to Asua channel, and that the Analisi is echoed within this disruption.How do you see it?A year ago I was diagnosed, I don't know if I already opened the honeymoon or that all my obsession really can alter the values.

Thank you

PINK

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
04/30/2008 8:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

6.9 is a good value, pink.

Take care, but don't get obsessed.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 8:47 a.m.

Rosa, the hemo that has come out is very good.You must enjoy it and not get obsessed with your diabetes, I always say that you have to be worried but not obsessed, you have to take care of yourself but without obsession, I imagine that the obsession will produce a state of nervousness that can affect your glycemias, so andYou know ... relax, take care and enjoy that hem.

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 8:50 a.m.

LEÑE ALEA !!We have crossed and in the end we have given the same advice :))

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 8:51 a.m.

That is called ... Hum ... Telepatutia?

:)) :)) :))
Health, Mamidejuan

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 8:58 a.m.

Hi Alea and Mamidejuan!Thank you very much, you end up giving a dose of optimism that I hope I encourage me for a good season.I feel better.With the mood of continuing taking care of me.

Greetings.

PINK

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
04/30/2008 9:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.