Hello New in the Diabetic Forum+Glaucoma+Hypothyroidism.

Melina's profile photo   05/27/2008 6 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am happy to verify all the people who express their concerns and their little problems here to get an opinion I am delighted to put all this shared with you.

Now I await the request of the minusvalia certificate that I do not know if they will give it to me I am still pending citation after 6 months, I am 30 years old and I am a diabetics since the 20 debut I have entered conscious with 1000 of sugar and subsequent analysis of 990 of 990 ofglycemiaAnd my life has been to fight to fight for everything and I will continue with it until the end of congenital cataracts and glaucoma I still think that what will arrive and I will face it at all times.Although my optimism is not 365 days at least much of them.
Greetings and I hope to be in contact

Melina's profile photo
Melina
05/27/2008 6 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to Melina forum !!!

I hope you can ask and share all the concerns you have about diabetes!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2008 9:03 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome Melina !!

Your way of facing those ... 363;) days a year will be of great help, of the other two ... you can always speak, many times it works :)

A hug!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 9:42 a.m.

Hi Melina, welcome to the forum .... I hope you feel comfortable between us and help you.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2008 2:12 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much and forgive for the delay

Melina's profile photo
Melina
02/11/2018 4:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.