Lady, it has been a pleasure.

Juan Luis's profile photo   05/27/2008 10:47 a.m.

Lady, it has been a pleasure, and I will never forget.I will never forget the day they told me for the first time, it was like those stories that you do not believe, that you know that they cannot be possible, because they told me about forgetting that slavery to the schedules, of forgetting the second breakfasts, ofForgetting the haste, calculating, looking at the clock ... and it turned out that it was true, that with you it took an important leap in the search for freedom.

So I met her, and I loved it, it was true what they told me .... Madam, let me insist, thank you very much for everything, I want you to know that I will be eternally grateful, although now I have to separate from you, because there are newChallenges, because life offers me new opportunities to get what I have been looking for many years, and I can't afford to wait any longer, why I know for sure that without this change I will never achieve it.Thank you, thanks Mrs. Lantus.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/27/2008 10:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juan Luis,

From what I have read, I interpret that you change the Lantus for something else, right? ..... what else?

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2008 2:01 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The pump fer .... every so often I change, hehe, I started with pins, at nine months slow insulin, within a few years the lantus, then also the guardian, and now the bomb ... that yes, I have veryOf course the following will be.

Juan Luis
05/28/2008 5:07 a.m.

The following will be ... the artificial pancreas !!.Juan Luis I would love that Juan took the shortcut and without going through Lantus, or Guardian, or bomb, arrived directly to the artificial pancreas: Oops: Is it possible?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 8:42 a.m.

Mamide Juan, that is also my desire for my little jelly, I don't see the day of stop clicking and reducing shocks.

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 9:25 a.m.

Well, the artificial pancreas, as I imagine now, is really the latest Medtronic bomb (bomb with guardian) only that with a sufficiently smart SW (for example, the one that develops the Oviedo team) as to take "all"decisions.

Juan Luis
05/28/2008 10:25 a.m.

In this we continue, Juanlu.

You know: pump is worth any of the market, although that of Medtronic is the one that looks better, I think.The software is already.I don't know if the new Guardian will be enough as a continuous meter.

Let's see what the researchers tell us, hopefully shortly.

I will talk to them again in a couple of weeks or so, Auqnue I hope to know something concrete when they enter Celia.

I will have you informed as I can.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 11:01 a.m.

Can anyone please explain what that of the Guardian is: Oops:?You always name it but I don't know very well what it consists of.

I still have hope that in a few damage the diabetes is cured, that is what Angel's endo said when he debuted ... He will do 4 years in October ... Do you see it difficult?

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 12:56 p.m.

From what you say, we are not far from reaching a first version of the artificial pancreas, it was time! ... So for now I understand that the most innovative and safe bet that exists today is the bomb + Guardian, correct?...;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2008 1:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, something like that, fer.

The truth is that we are all close to us the bureaucracy.Only in the absence of human evidence at the hospital, although the paperwork is already presented.Hopefully there is no much left.

Paz, I don't see the cure even on the horizon.Diabetes, at least type 1, is of autoimmune origin.That means that, as long as the causes of autoimmunity are not known, there will be no remedy for diabetes or for so many others, such as Lupus, Celiacía, Hypothyroidism, allergies and so many more.

The artificial pancreas will not heal diabetes, but it will be the release and the highest quality of life imaginable for a diabetic.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 2:09 p.m.

Peace,

I have searched for information about Guardian and I have found this, I hope I clarify the doubts.

glucose monitoring guard system
The system shows glucose levels every 5 minutes, and has an alarm that alerts patients in case such levels are very high or very low.Thanks to these constant readings and notices, patients have the possibility of intervening with enough time to reduce the severity and duration of glucose fluctuations, which, in the long run, may have serious consequences such as blindness, coma, coma,renal failure, amputation, impotence or heart disease.

The Guardian RT system uses a subcutaneous glucose sensor to record around 288 level measurements, which provides patients 100 times more information than usual measurements in the finger yolk.

Juan Luis, do you recommend the use of this system, even without insulin pump?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2008 3:52 p.m.

In another forum I told things about the Guardian ... Give me time to use it with the bomb (until now two and a half years of use but without bomb) to tell you my experience.

Juan Luis
05/30/2008 5:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.