{'en': 'That you use so that the sensor does not fall', 'es': 'Que utilizáis para que el sensor no se caiga'} Image

That you use so that the sensor does not fall

wildv's profile photo   08/26/2024 8:11 a.m.

sincio said:

I put some paper on top of the sensor so that when removing the plastic, it does not start.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/23/2024 1:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sincio said:
tegaderm.The SS gives it for free and it works perfectly.The sensor never falls.Shower, pool, beach, without problems.

Who must ask for it, to the header, the nurse or the endo?I spend one every day for the shower/bathtub and are not cheap.

Although it gives me a little shame asking so many things;Sensors, insulin, pills, strips, etc ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/23/2024 2:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello!

I use transparent fixomull.It is very similar to Tegaderm, but a little cheaper.Paste well and look a good quality material and it is flexible/elastic.It is very transparent, it shows little once glued because it is very matte.If I do not put this extra adhesive sheet, within a few days the sensor begins to take off on the one hand.I suppose the type of skin that each person has, the type and quantity of sweat, etc.They influence or not to take off the adhesive that the factory sensor carries.I put the fixomull the day I put the sensor and I do not retire until after 14 days.It does not generate itching, allergy or any discomfort.I start the exhausted sensor and the fixomull all at once.

In Catalonia, as far as I know, Social Security (here Catsalut) does not provide these adhesives for free.

I buy some rates of format 10 cm x 2 meters and I cut to the width I need (such as the strips that are cut as you want with the scissors).So that the corners are not lifted, I cut them with rounded shape before pasteing it on the arm.A roll lasts a couple of years or more.You can find it in pharmacies or in a famous online store that the logo is a smile.It costs less than € 15 each roll.

In case someone serves.

Greetings,

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
09/24/2024 2:13 a.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Hello again,

Sorry for repetition.I just realized that Forera @Tam had already recommended the Fixomull in this same thread.

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
09/24/2024 2:30 a.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

This theme returns like nougat for Christmas .... hahaha
In a post even the directions of the patches for the sensors were placed, the transparent rounds were put without glue in the center, also those of canita fabric in various colors, meat, blue and black, round also and without glue in the center.

Transparent are very good for winter and in Aliexpress are achieved as in Amazon or Diabetika and similar stores, but very cheaper.As a person who sweats a lot and different since I am diabetic I do not use them in summer, my skin does not stick the same even if you clean it with acids .......
Loneta patches, specifically blacks are the ones who go best for a complicated skin person to which sensors are almost never hit in summer.
Then there is Amazon's antiallergic quinesiology, is if the brand pillo why several is the best to my pleasure.And everyone who thinks.
And finally Fixspray, I think it was the name, a spray that is also used to keep clothes in its gymnastics.I used it in climbing and extreme hiking and did not fall, in addition to a bandana tape.
I am still surprised today the people who bathe with the sensors with nothing and do not fall.My sensors hardly stick on my skin, I cleaned it anyway, in the end or patch or falls, and finally there are the corners that chase you .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/29/2024 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

_ tacker _ said:
This theme returns like nougat for Christmas .... hahaha
In a post even the directions of the patches for the sensors were placed, the transparent rounds were put without glue in the center, also those of canita fabric in various colors, meat, blue and black, round also and without glue in the center.

Transparent are very good for winter and in Aliexpress are achieved as in Amazon or Diabetika and similar stores, but very cheaper.As a person who sweats a lot and different since I am diabetic I do not use them in summer, my skin does not stick the same even if you clean it with acids .......
Loneta patches, specifically blacks are the ones who go best for a complicated skin person to which sensors are almost never hit in summer.
Then there is Amazon's antiallergic quinesiology, is if the brand pillo why several is the best to my pleasure.And everyone who thinks.
And finally Fixspray, I think it was the name, a spray that is also used to keep clothes in its gymnastics.I used it in climbing and extreme hiking and did not fall, in addition to a bandana tape.
I am still surprised today the people who bathe with the sensors with nothing and do not fall.My sensors hardly stick on my skin, I cleaned it anyway, in the end or patch or falls, and finally there are the corners that chase you .....

Try to put the sensor on the Fixomull.And rounds the skins so that they do not take off.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/29/2024 5:54 p.m.

Hello,
My son is 17 years old, diabetic, plays football at a very high level, and we were tired of buying extra sensors, because every little they removed it in a grip or any contact.After trying many, what results and never falls is to use the bracelet:
Dia-style, Free Freestyle sensor bracelet 2. Elastic band for the CGM FSL blood glucose sensor (M (26-33 cm))
You have several measures, it is cheap and easy to wash.
Greetings
Angelo

Angelo's profile photo
Angelo
09/30/2024 9:08 a.m.

angelo said:
hi,
My son is 17 years old, diabetic, plays football at a very high level, and we were tired of buying extra sensors, because every little they removed it in a grip or any contact.After trying many, what results and never falls is to use the bracelet:
Dia-style, Free Freestyle sensor bracelet 2. Elastic band for the CGM FSL blood glucose sensor (M (26-33 cm))
You have several measures, it is cheap and easy to wash.
Greetings
Angelo

Why don't you put it on but side that is not the arm?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/01/2024 9:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.