Urine glucose

mari's profile photo   05/29/2008 7:30 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!

Let's see if someone can clarify this to me: now in pregnancy I have to look at the cétonic bodies in urine every morning ... Well, the strips also look at glucose and the result is: Cétonic bodies - glucose 1 +, as canGlucose out 1 + If I get up between 86 and 110 ?????????:?

mari's profile photo
mari
05/29/2008 7:30 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Hello, Mari.

Urine glucose is "delayed effect."I want to say that what comes out in urine is what you had hours ago.If you get up at 80, but at dawn you have uploaded to 200, it will not reflect the 80s, but the 200.

I wouldn't eat my head a lot.My recommendation is to randomly get some morning control, and that the ketone bodies look at them, if you have a possibility, with the strips of blood ketones from the Opium X-CEED.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 8:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, at three in the morning I am between 120 and 150 (never below because but in the morning I led me with 50), so as you say I will not eat my head.I wear great controls and the descents have almost disappeared.
And well it is a+, if it were +++ or ++++, I would start worrying.

Kisses.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/29/2008 8:34 a.m.

Debut 2002

Mari, I also advise you to look at the blood ketone bodies, are more realistic, let's reflect the moment.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 4:20 p.m.

Well, today 170 and - (ketones and glucose) so I will try to get the blood strips ... that the meter I have is the xceed.Do you give them or have to buy them?

Thanks to both.

kisses.........

mari's profile photo
mari
05/30/2008 5:41 a.m.

Debut 2002

Do not believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone has told me to look if the strips are expired and expired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Since December 2007 !!!!!!!!!I hallucinate.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/30/2008 5:56 a.m.

Debut 2002

They told me that if you have insulin bomb, the strips give them to social security, but if not, you have to buy them in the pharmacy.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 9:41 a.m.

My daughter has no bomb and they give her the strips.
It depends more on each management, and who touches you, and, of course, that we complain and claim in case of negatives.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 10:52 a.m.

Today I called to inform myself of the Opium Xceed and they have told me the same as Marcita that if I did not have bomb the strips for ketone sold them in the pharmacy.
I always did it with urine strips but this seems very good to me.

Alea I think Celia glucose is measured with the same as Angel, why right is not measured with the Opium?On Monday I am going to ask the House Abbott and I would like if you can give me opinion comparing it with the One Touch.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 3:16 p.m.

Well, Celia do give them.There is no coherence, it is clear.

Paz, Celia has the One Touch Ultra Easy (has 2 of these), and also the Opium, and another of Menarini.

The Opium is equally reliable as One Touch, what happens is that Celia prefers Easy by size, however, what do I know more.Both are good, fast and reliable.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 3:34 p.m.

Thank you Alea, Angel also has the Easy and the truth is that it is comfortable for him, then there seems to him when he asks for the other and see it.You know what I like the One Touch the tubing where the strips that bulge a lot come.

Thank you again

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 4 p.m.

I will try to be given to me, because the truth, when they put so many problems to get them they should not be cheap ..

mari's profile photo
mari
05/30/2008 4:16 p.m.

Debut 2002

Hi Mari, I suppose the problem will have already been solved ... we tb.We have the optium and they gave it to us precisely to analyze the blood ketone bodies, which with a pump must be more controlled.The strips do not give them to the same route as the rest of the strips, but they give them to me in the hospital (the ones I need), but after all they give them free.It seems that depending on health areas some things enter and others not subsidized by the SS ... Let's see if you are lucky.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2008 4:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

They also gave me the optium with the bomb, the cetona strips give me in the ambulatory just like the glucose strips.I do not know if they also give them to those who have no bomb, I think no, but I'm not sure.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 4:37 a.m.

37 Eurazos I have paid anything for them !!!!!!!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
06/19/2008 5:30 p.m.

Do not agree !!!I am from Toledo and I have no bomb, they gave me the opium xceed and they give me the strips boxes that I need in a month have given me 2 boxes of 50 units each.

Isa's profile photo
Isa
06/26/2008 3 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.