Exam

Rosa's profile photo   05/31/2008 10:10 a.m.

Hello again!Today I had an exámen of Echo continued this afternoon.My fasting glucose was in 163. I have put the same insulin ever and before eating 181. I had not spent in the few weeks that I have been with insulin, rather the opposite, I was sinning of hypoglycemia.I have breakfast the usual and I have not been able to eat in the middle of the morning because I was in the middle of the exam.This must be due to nerves, right?

It's hard to control in these situations, right?

Thank you all and until next time.Now I am going to go until the time of continuing.

PINK

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
05/31/2008 10:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello rose,

To me also that the changes of station or nerves affect the amount of insulin that absorbs the body, I think it is quite normal, how long do you have been with diabetes?

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/31/2008 3:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello fer!In April he made a year that was diagnosed.First I controlled very well with diet and exercise, but from mid -January I noticed that my values ​​increased a bit doing exactly the same or striving more in everything.Now three weeks ago and after a surgical intervention my values ​​increase again and already debut with insulin.At the moment I wear very little 4-4-6, but I am in the test phase observed very closely by my endocrine, I often have visits with it, I have had enough hypoglycemia, without doing anything different one day than another.On Monday I have a visit because I am looking for the result of my insulin reservation compared to what they made last year.I will tell you.

What I can tell you is that I really want to take care of myself, I have done it since I was diagnosed.Exercise has become part of my day to day.I do the best I can the diet and what I want is to see my values ​​well.

Thanks for your advice.

PINK

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
05/31/2008 4:12 p.m.

Rosa, to me the tension situations raise my sugar very much, and the only way to contrast it, which I know, is to put me more insulin ... I hope that advice will work that they usually give you "because you do not get nervous", but not.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/02/2008 3:59 a.m.

Hi Rosa, I attest that my daughter is put in tension and needs more insulin than a weekend ... as Juanluis says, the option is to put more insulin to try to counteract.
Health

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2008 4:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Rosa:
In the case of Maria, any stress situation makes him uphypo that is worse than hyper solenean.It's a jaleo because you don't know what to do.
In these cases I do not put anything and normally in the following control it already lowered him.
I only upload if you have any infectious process of any kind, then if you have to lower the hyper as it is before urine strips take the red semaphor.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 5:56 a.m.

Hello:

Well, to me in situations of stress or tension sometimes I get up and sometimes my glucose lowers me ...: ((, what is clear is that they alter glucose but never the same .....

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 6:53 a.m.

Prado, what I have seen is that the mental effort to solve something lowers the sugar, but if the situation is that no matter how I try it, I create tension and it rises ... it is a very finite line betweenOne situation and the other, that's why "random" ... who said this was easy?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/02/2008 7:57 a.m.

Hello, because Noe happens as Prado, that sometimes goes up and sometimes it goes down, it is different if he gets excited, becomes nervous or dislikes, which is true that when he climbs him he corrects himself, like Maria, but if it goes down, juice or something fast.

Rosa, I wanted to ask you how is the analysis you do to see insulin reserves.I hinted at Noe's endo, to make it, for the theme of the nights, and called me crazy, he said that this test had to be done to anyone.Tell me when you have a ratillo, okay?

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 4:07 p.m.

Hi Marcita!I don't know if I will explain it well because I am not long in it.

Look, this test was already done in April last year when I was diagnosed with the disease.Then already left insufficient reserve.

To do it I go fasting and they first make me a normal annoyal, then they injected me into the glycogenic vein I think it's called and wait 6 minutes and they get blood again.In this way it is seen that they see the answer you have when your blood sugar values ​​rise.

Today I have given me the results and my reservation to decreased last year to this, they have told me that I have little insulin reserve.It is then confirmed that my values ​​have been raised and the need for insulin.

If you do not understand something that I explain tell you and I will try to explain better if it is.

Greetings.
Thank you all for the comments and advice

PINK

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
06/02/2008 6:49 p.m.

Thanks Rosa, you have explained it perfectly.Noe, it seems, it still has insulin reserves that are especially released at night, so it was my comment to endo, which is not very for the work.

Thank you so much.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 8:22 a.m.

@"Rosa", I agree with @"Juan Luis", I had a 90min exam on Thursday, the mental effort caused me to lower the sugar more quickly, without having a hypo, at normal levels, but I was stressed and I picked up a little piece ofBread and instead of climbing something normal, it rose to 440 or so, so there are no mates for this, I would not happen with insulin because of the fact that I can give you a hiccup, at least if it gave me aI would need to stop for at least 10 min, and the exam ends when it ends, I also have to be explaining that I am diabetic because for these things I need to have the meter next to me to measure even once during the exam, sometimes they believe it isA APPEARS TO MAKE ME CHOUSETS HAJAJA GREETING

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
12/03/2016 9:29 a.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.