I share my experience as a diábetico

garcesjc's profile photo   05/31/2008 1:37 p.m.

Well, it seems to me that it can be for people not used to these things to see that there are these types of people and be on guard.Come on, like a vaccine or something similar.
In any case, either of the two options is valid.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well look, I think these messages serve to download anger with these idiots ...

One day that do not go and enter the forum and see such a message and instead of paying it with those you want you vent and pay it with the/she and wing to download tension !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))

mari's profile photo
mari
06/06/2008 4:25 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

What do you think if instead of eliminating it and/or leaving it as it is, we add some warning text in the content, something like:

ATTENTION: The comments presented lack any scientific basis, can be biased and/or induce merely lucrative purposes !!!(Read the answers carefully)

Maybe so it is clearer for those who do not know ... I don't know ...

fer's profile photo
fer
06/09/2008 2:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Perfect.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 3:48 p.m.

That seems very good to me.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/10/2008 4:37 a.m.

Yes, good idea.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 5:55 a.m.

I also think it would be fine.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 8:51 a.m.

Well, it is already done ... the original post has the warning message.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/11/2008 12:06 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

We are not interested in your "class life" and experiment with that of our children.Diabetes still has no cure, only treatment and there is little ignorant to cheat.If you sell anything, why so interest in this?You have already said what you had to say and we have all heard.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 4:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.