hello?

magui's profile photo   07/01/2008 7:21 p.m.

Hello what, I don't know if I'm going to be able to communicate with someone because I never participate in a forum, I hope yes.
My name is Magali, I live in La Plata, Argentina, and the truth is that 2 years ago at least charge with diabetes on my shoulders and I do not get used to it, I do not accept it, it costs enough.A friend of mine sent me this page, sincerely I have expectations, I just want to exclaim a few words to see what happens ...
As you can see today is not a good day .. greetings

magui's profile photo
magui
07/01/2008 7:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Magali:

We are many who "load" with diabetes and lead a normal life but taking care of us.It is useless not to accept it, just to hurt you so the best and most practical thing is to assume that we have diabetes and learn to live with it, that way we can lead a "normal" life.
So courage and tell us how you are doing.

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 3:46 a.m.

Hello, Magui.

Well, of course, it happens.Here we all live with diabetes, sometimes better and sometimes worse, but with a firm purpose, which is that diabetes does not bitter our lives and be able to lead a normal life avoiding complications.

When someone does not accept diabetes, I can always think of the tiger.Imagine that suddenly you find that there is a tiger puppy in your home and that you will never be able to get rid of it.You can do two things:

1- Ignore it and live as if the tiger did not exist.Maybe you can avoid it for a while, but sooner or later the tiger will devour you.

2- Tigre tiger.Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it costs a bit.It requires effort and patience, but compensates, because it will be you who dominates the tiger, and not vice versa.Maybe you can't prevent you from ever giving you a bundle, but you will be the one who imposes itself.

With diabetes you can do those two things.Or you master her, or she dominates you.You choose.

If you choose the option to take reins and accept diabetes, here you have us to support you and take a hand.And I think, if you have decided to write here, it is because, even if you don't say it openly, you want to take the reins, so courage and welcome home.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 5:59 a.m.

Welcome to the Magui forum !!!!

I am sure you are going to find many people in this forum that are willing to share with you experiences and how diabetes is taken on a day -to -day basis.

Do not hesitate to put your questions and comments !!!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/02/2008 7:52 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well look at what k passes ... that everything is animos for you!And for k you accept diabetes, it is difficult but it is achieved and compensates and here you have my support K today tb I premiere in the forum: D

(I've been 8 years)

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 4:53 p.m.

Welcome Rakel and Magui, here we walk, on a day -to -day basis.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/03/2008 4:51 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers.I must say that today I am much better, the day I wrote the first message was quite pre -pre -, I just left the consultation with my doctor and when I realized that I was doing things wrong, I came down, but well, already inI am recovering these days and I am very happy to see that there is someone (several) there and that they answered me !!Haha, neck had entered a forum and was not even sure that the written message was going to be published.
Thank you very much, they do not know how good it is for me to receive those words, and also know that we are several who have to fight it and that we are not alone !!!A huge kiss for everyone and Merpiouso !!

magui's profile photo
magui
07/04/2008 6:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.