{'en': 'Scam, deception or tease?', 'es': 'Estafa, Engaño o tomadura de pelo??'} Image

Scam, deception or tease?

fer's profile photo   07/03/2008 1:31 p.m.

I just read a news about a kind of miracle diet that signs one Dr. Salomon Jakubowicz, I copy some fragment of the text and the link ... to see what you think.

discover that obesity and diabetes if they cure

Obesity/diabetes is not a disease of the pancreas.It is a liver disease.

THE LINK: Link ... 9 & amp; id = 34437

Does anyone know if this has any scientific basis ????

Do you give any kind of credit to this?

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/03/2008 1:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What a coincidence that a prepared preparation sells ... 8) 8)

Mix churras with merinas, does not distinguish between type 1 and type 2, satiating proteins?hahahahaha

If it is so good, why don't all doctors in the world follow their method?

What international awards or publications do you have?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/03/2008 5:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This ... I don't, !!;)

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:54 a.m.

Another illuminated.

Look, Marcos Villacob, the only scientific basis is that you think you think people are asshole and that, if you right, you will make money.

The bad (for you, obviously) is that here, what is said gilipollas, there are rather few.

Come, uncle ready, challenge you to put a link to scientific publications where they show what you say.

What is it going to be that right?That is going to be another scammer.That it will be that you should be in jail, for trying to enrich them based on deceiving ignorant people.

I could say that the asshole is you, but no, you are not asshole, you are a scoundrel.And I don't tell you more because my education prevents it from me.

You were your remedies where your back loses your honorable name and leave people in peace.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 11:14 a.m.

Oh, that I start.

What this guy will cure my diabetes?

No, if that is going to be, that I get angry because my sugar levels are wrong or are they badly because I get angry?

You have given in the nail: I am a pissed off and also diabetic.And above it accepts me as I am, Firgen Sanza, who would say my almost friend Forges.

My mother, Socorro, who I don't know who I am.

hahahahaha

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 6:54 p.m.

OSTRAS ALEA, be careful that in the end he ends up throwing your junk or maybe getting into a sect :))

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/11/2008 8:52 p.m.

What an ignorant idiot ... Does fructose help improve glucose levels?hahahahahaha for hypos must go phenomenal

Look that I have looked at the web and I have not found a reference of publications (serious), communications to congresses, awards ... in short

DiabetesForo
07/12/2008 3:09 a.m.

... and do not forget to supermicize, micronize and insulin ...

harpo's profile photo
harpo
07/12/2008 2:19 p.m.

Hahahahahaha, how good Harpo ... :))

DiabetesForo
07/12/2008 4:10 p.m.

It gives me a lot of anger that these tricksters try to deceive vulnerable people, for all diabetics you do not pay attention to these charlatans, this disease for now has no cure, but it has treatment with insulin and many can be lived.years

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
05/19/2019 12:51 a.m.

Certainly, miraculous products do not exist, see that all those who stateCarbon, sugars you can get the blood levels, but completely eliminate it that knows from anyone, currently insulin is the best, those who need it, some pass with metformin, do not be afraid to click if you need it and monitor the levels,As close as possible from normal, diabetes calls it "silent death" because without realizing it can gradually kill you, neuropathy, retinopathy, etc ...... Take care .... Be careful with these parties !!!

match53's profile photo
match53
12/13/2020 7:44 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

Hello everyone, the truth, I have not read this specific publication of this doctor, but if you look at Google academic you can see the publications in important magazines that you have.
And the truth is that with my studies that I have not finished that it is biotechnology, I can say that in the work for scientific journals, it distinguishes perfectly between type 1 and 2 diabetes, of which, it speaks of reversing type 2, not ofcure 1.
Many doctors, when they speak at the level of people who do not have studies do not use scientific terms, of which without a doubt, those who have been diabetic all your life will be fed up, but someone who has just acquired diabetes has no idea.The truth is that I do not know if this man has the cure of type 2 diabetes, but his studies are very founded and are very interesting to read.
Therefore, please, do not slander this doctor without knowing.
All the best

Hell's profile photo
Hell
03/24/2021 4:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.