My soul is stirred

Juan Luis's profile photo   07/10/2008 9:33 a.m.

My soul stir when I see Angela jump in the armchair, while playing the Nintendo, when her mother "ask him", for the umpteenth time in the day, which is measured.
My soul stir when she then crosses impotence.
My soul is stirred when, despite everything, the injustice that "why me" is measured is shouted and shouting.
My soul stir when I hear it, with contempt, with disgust, with rage, that figure of almost 300, again.
My soul stir because I imagine how your mother feels.
My soul stir because there are many years of that feeling.
My soul stir because they will still be a few.
My soul is stirred .... Pussy, because Angela will be without playing the Nintendo for a while, bends in the armchair, quiet.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/10/2008 9:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

: ((: ((.... how I understand that feeling Juan Luis ...For all this ..... sometimes I feel how my soul becomes a very strong knot and just lets me breathe, I look to the future and see for years and years loading with this heavy load, but despite everything I lookedTo my little girl how happy she is and a feeling of hope, that one day that desired priest comes invades my body ....
Hopefully we all see that cure very soon, or at least, something that provides them better quality of life.
Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/10/2008 10:08 a.m.

I share with you the feelings, frustration and hope.You have put words to what we all carry inside.
Hopefully we agree on the end of this suffering.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/10/2008 3:56 p.m.

Come on, another one for the bag ..........

Ignorance: Evil:

With putting it in 1 thread it was not enough?

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 2:20 a.m.

....... hallucinoooooooooo ...... And my stomach stirns when they try to fool us with something so serious, you are playing with the lives of thousands of people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this forum we do not fool ourselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 3:27 a.m.

..... If I administered a forum to these characters I immediately discharged them, I think they do a lot of damage, it is my opinion :), I think it is not ethicalAbove when our health is at stake.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 3:33 a.m.

This liar and heavy uncle is everywhere ...

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 5:17 a.m.

I guess Fer will not be aware of this .......
Anyway, as we all know this save this character to spend energy and time to put stupidities and already call him scoundrel for not insulting him with stronger words.Maybe if this kind of thing was denounced to the police, they would stop trying to take advantage of the people who have any disease?I will have to find out ......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/11/2008 6:49 a.m.

Hala, and now puts God in garlic.

And he says he loves us very much.Oh, I get rid (forgive, but the tacos escape with this crowd)

That does not strain, marquitos, that you want to sell a dead donkey to a gypsy.

You can try three things:
1st/ work.There are people who do it, seriously, they even live from it.
2nd/ hit a shit and die of disgust.
3rd/ disappear from this forum and not deceive people, who is very ugly and I don't think that God you are talking about.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 11:27 a.m.

Mr. Marcos, I will save time, and money, that the latter already knows what matters most.I hit your ad that appears in I interné and thus, once your propaganda is achieved, it leaves us alone:

Ganese from US1.MONTHLY.World network business.Smart products
Employment offer: Ganese from US1,000 monthly.Sharpening 10 people who consume US200 biweekly in smart products.Request your affiliation with the 57332383 code, by Mr. Marcos Villacob Urbina to Telemarketing in Panama City 507 2174282 and 2174329. Its affiliates, also affiliate 10 people who consume $ US200 biweekly each.We all earn health and money.!! animate!

Greetings

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/11/2008 12:16 p.m.

I think everyone has told you a lot .... so it is not worth wasteing my time with people like you, I just hope that if you have children or one day you get to have them, they are not on their way with someone from you"Calaña."

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/11/2008 2:55 p.m.

Has the black ink or small print acbed?
I say it because not for much screaming is more right.

Let's see if you find out once:

That it does not strain, kid, that you are not going to sell a rosco here, that we love our trench, our ignorance and our lack of faith, and that if heaven is what you sell, I ask myself hell.

That you are not only a bad person, but on top of that you are silly, but silly, silly, if you believe that no one is going to risk their children so that you win money.

And one last thing.I do not know what country you are from, but be careful in Spain, because the scams online are crime and I see you "healing" between bars.There I think you can "love" your peers of the beautiful.

Wing, to give you.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 6:49 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Recently I have identified a user who has been using the forum to make deceptive advertising about miraculous solutions for diabetes, as you can check, the warning message has been incorporated in each post of this user.

for other occasions, and in order to be more effective, please do not hesitate to send me a private message with the notice !!!

Thank you very much !!!,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/14/2008 7:33 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You have to be very son of PU to play with the despair of the people, and on top of putting their lives in danger, do you know what?It is not worth it or send you this post, but I hope that if you want something with your deceptions and barbarities (which will not be paid) you spend it on medicines and know what we feel.

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 8:15 p.m.

Fer, there was already a case of a "person" that was recorded in several diabetic forums only to promote the sale of the omnipod, the famous American insulin bomb without cables. That is what we are, a business, although it sounds strong to say it,But that is the case, and I do not like them to treat me as a business. There will always be in these cases and in many others, people who try to benefit, people who say they have miraculous priests, but obviously it does not exist, it is simply to fill your headof birds to fill them with the "you". If there would be some cure or something, we would have learned by press or television, or veryA forum ... is not very reliable.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/23/2010 7:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.