Where do I inject ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/22/2008 11:12 p.m.

Hello, I am having problems with the injections they hurt a lot, I just turned 15 with diabetes and I do not alternate the injections I grab my arm and inject myself like about 5 years and I did so with my legs and stomach, I am injecting in the stomach andIt hurts a lot and I want to change my legs but it hurts more and my arm is not said.
I know I had to change part but I didn'tAnd to upload it I ate a chocolate bread and a half juice, whatever God who does not get more up.

My ask is where can I inject myself:?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2008 11:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't just understand very well because it hurts you so much when you inject, it does not happen to me ... I copy some recommendations on insulin injection zones and to avoid pain, I hope it serves you!

injection zones
The subcutaneous cellular tissue is found in all areas of the body, but there are more recommended areas for insulin injection like these:

• abdomen, avoiding the waist area and close to the navel

• External face of the arms

• Anterior and lateral zone of the thighs

• top of the buttocks

• Immediately higher than the waist but in the back
  • To avoid tissue injury, it is recommendedThe same injection zone, at the same time.

Do not exchange areas and injection hours
    measures to reduce injection pain

• Insulin at room temperature.

• The possible air bubbles that are inside the device.

• The injection zone as relaxed as possible.

• The needle quickly.

• Modify the address of the needle while the insulin is injected, as well as by extracting it.

• Reuse the needle.
  • Before administering insulin, you should insulin, that there are no rainfall, color changes, aggregation ... and check the expiration date.

fer's profile photo
    fer
    07/23/2008 7:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
    Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much: I am going to try, have how I am doing

DiabetesForo's profile photo
    DiabetesForo
    07/23/2008 7:44 p.m.
    No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.