Protein powder

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/24/2008 8:29 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have recently found this forum and slowly I will learn things that would be unknown to me if it were not for you, thank you.I am 30 years old, I am diabetic since 7. I think I have been lucky at the moment, I have no complications and I have only experienced an episode of acute hypoglycemia that I need to visit emergencies (10 years or so, my mother, that God bless her,I left the insulin on the bedside table with the tempranic breakfast, I click I said and I did it, but I did not see me and when I returned and I asked myself, I had done it, I was half sleeping, I did not remember that I had done it soThe operation with results that you can imagine, I know I am not very ready but there is the experience in case someone serves).During all these years sport (almost daily) and the Mediterranean diet have been constant.For a couple of years I go to the gym where I do 30 minutes of muscle and 1 aerobic exercise.I have written this message because I am appreciating a stagnation in terms of muscles and I would like to know if I can resort to powdered proteins or other supplications that can make me grow muscularly without harm and without having to significantly vary my daily routine.
Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2008 8:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can resort to shakes controlling and adapting your protein macros without exceeding, it is not about eating more protein, it is about taking the one that touches you when it touches you and the smoothies are great for post training.

krrs's profile photo
krrs
09/29/2015 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.