{'en': 'Work problem', 'es': 'Problema en el trabajo'} Image

Work problem

gorgoritho's profile photo   08/01/2008 4:15 a.m.

Have you ever had work problems?

I am a diabetic, and after 5 years working, now the doctor of the mutual gives him that I am not suitable to work in heights and confined spaces, I am made a fucking mess, this uncle wants me to fuck my job afterhaving fought for him, making me believe that I am an invalid.

On Monday he answers if he takes away those restrictions or not, as I do not take them away from what I do, with 26 years, a job that I finally like, that they do not put me fight to go to the doctor every 4 months, for my momentsFor my insulin, in short ... all weekend eating my head.

If not, I will suit me, I will look at the union if they give me a solution, that give me disability or something ...

gorgoritho's profile photo
gorgoritho
08/01/2008 4:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!!!!!!I really do not understand this much, but I do not think the doctor is right, because diabetes is no disability, in fact, I know truck drivers and diabetic gruists, even a refinery operator and none has problems with their work orThey are treated as disabled.Find out with your endocrine, in a union or with a labor lawyer.Luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/01/2008 3:52 p.m.

Hello, do not worry that this is illegal to do so see .ugt commissions where your doctor ages a report, because not even as you say they can discriminate to you ... or rtu you think that you remove your position for a myopic, hypertensive,To someone who has cholesterol, I don't know so many things and also worse.But the invoices are not paid alone .............. but yours is illegal and is called discrimination and for being db we do not inhapter at all perhaps the doctors have told you that you cannot dosomething?

nuria's profile photo
nuria
08/02/2008 5:23 p.m.

Hi Gorghorito,

Well, it is a good problem if the doctor of the mutual walks through:-/, I imagine that he will have reached that conclusion during some review and has not decided just because he knows that you are diabetic, in short, as Nuria says well, youIt is convenient to mobilize how before and seek advice

Greetings

DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 5:43 a.m.

Man is one thing discrimination, but another is security.When I was diagnosed with DB1 I was preparing to be a firefighter.He informed me if this would influence my access to the job and confirmed that I no longer had opportunities to occupy one, since it could happen that in a case in which a partner depended on me, had a hiccup.and complicate the situation.

In jobs where security is a factor to take into account than in others (such as the example they commented), I see it logical.Another thing is that it is very difficult for cases such as the commented and that is when they are discriminating.

It is a huge annoyance to have to warn in future works that you suffer from the disease and that modifies the selection of greatly.But I prefer to warn that I am DB, that I will have to go to the doctor from time to time, before hiding it or saying it for the "Bajini", who accepts me leaves me calmer.

To personal opinion and imagining your work on the heights (which, I do not know that you will really do), I am sorry to tell you that it would act the same as the doctor of the mutual one, still inform yourself, as you have said, go to a union, talk to your boss,etc, etc, ...

jorge's profile photo
jorge
09/21/2008 5:54 a.m.

Hello, I also agree that certain professions or jobs are not "recommended" (for our security) ... but if you have been in the same position for 5 years, you will have already passed more medical reborn, right?What is that coming to tell you now? ... and the company can be behind all this ... what do they tell you?
Tell us on which the subject ends ... and luck.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2008 7:45 a.m.

It seems very strong that you doubt if you are worth one thing or another, I work in private security since 88 and here I am, I work in shifts and without any problem, you knew that in Canada there are pilots of ordinary diabetic aviation, that is not a problem, I have all the driving cards and I spent a 40TM Trayler a year, when I can I go to walk by bike and I do around 100km, I have 46 tacos and I have never felt an emferm, alwaysI have done the same as those who wore.
Greetings to everyone

xara's profile photo
xara
12/25/2008 2 p.m.

Everything here is more than well aimed.It is true that if you have been working for so long without further restrictions, the Mutua doctor could not change the verdict as well as.I do not know what kind of conditions they have in your work or if there was any modification in them in the last year ...

The fact is that to give you a disability for diabetic you have to be wrong, really bad.And for a long period of time.I hope that at this point you already have everything resolved and have entered reason.

Good luck and do not repeat !!

DiabetesForo
01/03/2009 1:47 p.m.

Then you cannot drive, because if you get a hiccup you can run over someone.I was sporadically working two years on work up in scaffolding, but taking due precautions there is no problem.In the company I never said it was diabetic.But in your case if that is your usual work the doctor of the mutual wants to take away responsibilities.Try to reach an agreement with him, presenting your endocrine report that you are perfectly, will surely force you to make you review more periodically but maybe you can keep your post.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
02/15/2017 6:09 p.m.

I do not have labor problems in this regard, but it is true that with a report from your endocrine where you show that you have diabetes under control, surely the insurance doctor rectifies.

I also don't know how your job insurance will be, those of mine gave me urine analyzes with good results and it turns out that I had not done them that year, only from blood and I got 110 glucose and put me that I had to goTo my doctor despite knowing that I am diabetic and that I am inside my threshold.

I do them because I have no choice, but they don't offer me any confidence.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2017 1:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Gorgoritho said:
Have you ever had work problems?

I am a diabetic, and after 5 years working, now the doctor of the mutual gives him that I am not suitable to work in heights and confine spaces, I am made a fucking mess, this uncle wants to fuck me my job afterhaving fought for him, making me believe that I am an invalid.

On Monday he answers if he takes away those restrictions or not, as I do not take them away from what I do, with 26 years, a job that I finally like, that they do not put me fighting for going to the doctor every 4 Mees, for my momentsFor my insulin, in short ... all weekend eating my head.

But it gives me suitable, I will look to see in the union if they give me a solution, that give me disability or something ...

>

Bigben17's profile photo
Bigben17
01/11/2018 3:55 p.m.

L

Bigben17's profile photo
Bigben17
01/11/2018 3:57 p.m.

L

Bigben17's profile photo
Bigben17
01/12/2018 11 a.m.

@"Bigben17" If you are affiliated with any union are the ones that will best advise you on it, if you do not give you apt that you manage the legal service that you pay for the quota.

And if you can that your endocrin@ make you a report in which you say you have no problem, complication related to diabetes and have a good metabolic control that always helps.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/12/2018 11:29 a.m.

The same thing happens to a relative.

Isabel Navarro's profile photo
Isabel Navarro
06/08/2019 6:52 p.m.

I have worked at heights and confined spaces.I worked before diabetes and with diabetes, I continued (and the annual medical controls of the mutual, were not always quite good that should be).I only separate the crisis, that one could more.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/10/2019 7:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.