Vascular spiders

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/22/2008 9:42 a.m.

Hi WenssMy question is very simple, I have been with diabetes for 15 years and no problem.I have only noticed K at the height of the ankle, some small `` vascular spiders '' have started or as the doctors say, telangiectasias '', but I do not suffer or pain or discomfort or anything at all.These are normally produced by K works, they demand that you are too long or sitting (as is my case).

I would like to know if any of you also have this, and if you have consulted it with your doctor, or your impressions on this subject.

Thank you very much and 1 greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 9:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Juanito

Well go with the names, I don't know which of the two I like less: D ...

I have the occasional, but the truth is that I have not given importance and more than diabetes I have blamed the age already that characterizes me.

Anyway, it costs you anything to consult with your doctor the next time you have a visit and will decide if it is necessary to perform any test to check the circulation and those things

Come, you'll tell us

Greetings!!

DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 5:39 a.m.

Well, the truth is that you are right.I have obsessed too much for something K is probably not important.I will even consult it in my next appointment just in case.

Thanks Kalua !!!!

DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 8:47 p.m.

I think that for the spiders you should not worry, another thing is necrobiosis, which are quite large red spots that come up to the pimples, under the knee.

Gloria González Blanco's profile photo
Gloria González Blanco
09/25/2020 12:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.