My cows

Juan Luis's profile photo   08/24/2008 8:45 a.m.

As I am idle I will tell you, in chapters, our vacations.
For the trip to the campsite (hour and peak) we had put an album by AUTE, the "among friends" of Autte of the first 80 that those of my fifth we hear;So while I relaxed the tension of filling the car to the last cubic centimeter I was hearing the songs and conversations of the family ...
It was in that cinema, do you remember?,
In one morning east of Eden,
James Dean threw stones
To a white house, then I kissed you.

My mother -in -law, who stayed halfway, in Torrejoncillos, to spend a few days with some friends, told family quarrels with her sisters, nieces ... come on, her usual stories ...

That was the first time,
Your lips looked like paper,
And at the exit at the door
Our cards asked us for a sad inspector.

And Dana expressed her illusion to see the acquaintances of the campsite, that if Aitor, that if Gaby, that if Sandra, that if Ivan ... all of them magnificent, of course, at that ages, the usual ..

Then I returned to the Academy
In order not to miss French class,
You waited for me an hour and a half
At this same table, I delayed.

And Montse, followed the game, at first giving the reason in everything, as I have told him to always do with our elders, and the second putting his feet on the ground, and with the eye he does not need to drive lookingTo Angela, also as always ...

Do you want strawberry ice cream
or do you prefer to ask you to coffee?
Tell me how you are,
Although I know you will answer me: very well.
Ten, this photo is very ugly,
The smallest had just born.

And Angela, of course, "Mama, how have I been tonight?", "Good, 112 at 3, and 88 at 8, very well, perfect" ... yes, also as always ...

Hey, bring me the account,
Calla, that it was I who invited you to eat.
Don't take away, it's not
that you do not arrive at the warehouse;
Call me the day you can,
Hurry up that is already four and ten.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/24/2008 8:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The summer play event has been ... Tachan, the fast !!!

This is a card game devised by a 10 or 12 year old child with the sole purpose of humiliating his parents.The rules are simple, I have even found a computer version on the network, and wins the fastest looking and placing the cards.That is, you have to place the cards that give you, stealing, and if you place all yours you hit with your hand in the pile that has less letters, because it is about running out of letters.An example, they give you lengths, you look at them, and you start, Plafff .... no, it's over, Angela has already looked at his, has placed them all and has given the corresponding blow with his hand in the pileof letters that interest you.Ok, we repeat, they give you the cards, at vertigo speed you look and start placing them, Angela has been placing theirs for a while, but it turns out that this time you cannot place all, well, you take it with peace of mind, you continue to place theyours, plafff .... Godss, by placing one of yours Angela has been ableplafff .... we repeat, give you the cards ..... (there are no plafff) .... you look at them ... (there are no plafff) .... you see that Angela has already placed almost all of hisAnd look at you as saying, but what are you doing?What are you waiting for?, You are, you are placing them very slowHe does it, Plaffff, haha, your plafff, you won !!!... trap, says Angela, haha, chavala strategy, strategy ... or not, you gave in the bad pile, in the many cards.

Juan Luis
08/25/2008 6:49 a.m.

I continue with my cows, still in the campsite.We were like last year in a bungaló, in the mountains, with pool, and activities for girls ... that's why we go, so that they are entertaining and we can rest a little ... you already know, terrace and beers, sabina inThe cassette, and to "gossip" the neighbors, who, as we were seeing a long time to see a few;Many Basques, a family composed exclusively of women, a classic couple and pair of children ... Do you sound the song you vuò fa l'Americano?With that catchy chorus of "American, American" ... because that is what sang a child in front, in the morning, in the afternoon, if we were at the bar .... on top of me II hit me.To me all this reminded me of the movie "The indiscreet window" ... but they didn't kill anyone ... or yes?The fact is that one of the activities consisted of a night of horror.It was that they gathered all children, with some adult, on the tennis court and turned off all campsite lights.Then they were getting in groups to make a track tour of the campsite.The grace was that the occasional living corpse appeared, some hung woman, some character disguised as you may know what they sang, even some ghost girls in nightgown that looked like in the services.I took Angela, Rebeca and two of my nieces from my hand, and on the other side of the chain I went .... You can imagine the pulls that Dana and me endure.It has been one of the funniest experiences I have spent with Angela.In the middle of the circuit he played entering the services, where the girls "appeared", and both Angela and Rebeca, her friend of the soul, refused to enter, Angela because yes, and Rebeca because, according to her, she was very sleepy and wantedleave nowShortly after, and once the services were evicted to the race and pull, we arrived at our bungaló and the girls threw themselves into their parents' arms, which were waiting for them there, crying to mucus lying, the girls, the unfortunate parents at all.Some that night slept in their parents' bed.The fact is that the end of the tour was lost, with bad bad and chainsaw.What I don't know is if they made children's counting the next morning ... Angela told us a couple of days after it was worth not having finished the circuit because it really was having a great time.

Juan Luis
09/11/2008 7:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.