New version of the Snow White Story, according to my Noe

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/02/2008 4:03 p.m.

Snow White was a "beautiful" but his "mada" was a "buja" very bad and one day he asked his "myths" mirror who was the prettiest of the place, and the "myths" mirror said that Snow White, sothat the "Madase" told the soldier to take Snow White and leave her in the forest.There Blancanieves made many friends, the wolves, the squirrels, the lions ... but their best friends were the dwarfs and that is why they swept the house, they made soup and washed their clothes.

One day, the dwarfs went to look for "Petious Pieces" and left Snow White and came the "BUJA" evil disguised as an old woman "ask" and gave Snow White an apple of caramel with sugar from the bad!And the poor man put "mu" malita.The dwarfs did not have "insulin bolis" so they thought that Snow White had "died", thankfully a brave "Pintipe" arrived and kissed him of "loved" in his mouth and Snow White cured and were happy.

Mommy, if the insulin runs out, do you give me a kiss of "loved" in my mouth and I get well?So I will not have to go to the hospital.

(This is how Noe tells Snow White to herself seeing the drawings)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2008 4:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a funny and small imagination !!!hahaha.

I wish they would heal with love kisses and they didn't have to prick, hopefully everything was a story that one day we woke up and our little princesses were fine .....

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/02/2008 6:48 p.m.

hehe, very good, great !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/11/2008 7:45 a.m.

Brilliant!brilliant!.
What I did not know is that the "Pintipe" had insulin in his mouth to awaken Snow White;).
I imagine what you will laugh hearing it with the rag tongue.:))

DiabetesForo
09/11/2008 8:19 a.m.

How beautiful!!!!

Gallina's meat has put me when reading it.

ratolina's profile photo
ratolina
02/13/2009 2:20 p.m.

Hopefully and you could cure your daughter by giving her all the kisses of the world that imagination has your girl a greeting

DiabetesForo
02/23/2009 9:41 a.m.

You have almost made a girl ..... if children are milk.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/16/2016 1:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.