Hello everyone

AvEMaiSTeR's profile photo   09/03/2008 9:08 p.m.

Good night (at least right now ^^)

I would like to introduce myself

My name is Alvaro but I am more known as Avemaister, it is also better because I do not think it is the only Alvaro with db hehehe ^^, well I am almost 22 years old on November 24 and now for this time a time ago ayear that I am diabetic, (note for the most interested: I do not know where that db came from but nobody in my previous family ami has, neither any you nor anything at all ^^) I am from Almeria and well I am here introducing me toBeing able to be in contact with people who also understand the subject to be able to solve any questions.

I hope to be well received, greeting everyone in advance.

AvEMaiSTeR's profile photo
AvEMaiSTeR
09/03/2008 9:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Alvaro, of course welcome.You have come to the perfect place.Here are people with a lot of experience in this, so you can ask your doubts without fear.
As for the background, we do not have any, neither for my family nor that of my husband and my little one is diabetic, raffles of life.
Anyway, what was said.A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2008 5:11 a.m.

Welcome to the Alvaro forum !!!!

I have been with dB, about ... 10 years ... and the same thing also happened to me, when I debuted, the doctors asked me if someone in the family had a history, and no trace, they also did evidence to rule outthat was of viral origin, and either.So they didn't know, I have my own theory, I think it appeared for Stress, at that time I had a crazy job and had more hours than a clock ... Every time I took a vacation, I became ill, so I think she hasWhat to see, and much with the stress ....

Anyway, I don't roll up anymore, welcome!

fer's profile photo
fer
09/04/2008 7:08 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

nas, welcome Avemaister (or so).I have it clear, for family stress, no doubt (and it is not a joke).

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/10/2008 3:51 p.m.

Welcome Alvaro !!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2008 4:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.