Hello from Peru!

Jaime's profile photo   09/09/2008 5:03 p.m.

Hello!
I am Jaime, diabetic with IRC about to be terminal but here we are going, making the fight because life must be lived well until the last second!
I have stopped working for my condition a little deteriorated and I wonder every day to do so here I am to collaborate in what can be good for all of you!
Greetings!
Jaime

Jaime's profile photo
Jaime
09/09/2008 5:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Jaime forum !!!!

I hope we can also help you to improve your quality of life, do not hesitate to ask about any subject !!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/09/2008 5:25 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Jaime, Nice name.My eldest son is called as you.

IRC I guess it will be chronic renal failure, right?Well, I hope that the terminal is wrong and that there are other possibilities, such as transplant.

In any case, your experience can be very useful.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/09/2008 6:14 p.m.

Welcome Jaime, here we are.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/10/2008 3:52 p.m.

Jaime, beautiful name.My eldest son is called as you.

IRC I guess it will be chronic renal failure, right?Well, I hope that the terminal is wrong and that there are other possibilities, such as transplantation.

In any case, your experience can be very useful.

Welcome home.

Hello Alea
Indeed there are other options, dialisis, transplant etc But doctors resist practicing it when you are diábeticA good indication.
The most worrying thing for now is diabetes that has become very unstable, rises and low between 60 and 300 so insulin management is getting complicated.Today I woke up well, 115 and I get the impression, I'm not a doctor even if you learn!That the pancreas is throwing the towel.
In the US they make kidney transplant and pancreas simultaneously, so you go to bed badly and wake up new and without diabetes, how will that be?
Well, my tongue went, it was already soft to be the first time, thank you all for your good wishes and it will be until next time.
May God bless you!
Jaime

Jaime's profile photo
Jaime
10/14/2008 9:31 a.m.

Hi Jaime, Welcome !!!Let's see if there is luck and other options are launched.
What I do not understand is that the pancreas has thrown the towel .... I suppose that your pancreas will have stopped working for a long time.Are you diabetic 1? .... It is important to keep diabetes in acceptable figures, without too much ups and downs.Making frequent hair controls sure you find the right pattern .... come, a lot of encouragement and here we are for what you need.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/15/2008 5:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.