A NATI

Juan Luis's profile photo   09/15/2008 7:30 a.m.

Today I have seen "a nati."This phrase has been hearing Dana for some time, since she met Nati.It refers, of course, when he sees a girl with the same disease as Nati, Down Syndrome.Nati ... How is "a Nati"?I don't know, if I know how our nati is, but I can't know how the other Natis are.I imagine that very similar.Recently I read in a novel that people with few ideas, "idiots" called them in the novel, if they are also stubborn, they can be very dangerous.The author reasoned that a person with few ideas and with no intention of learning more ideas, of listening, of recognizing his mistakes, can dedicate his entire life to defending those few ideas, to fight until death for those few ideas.The author put examples of those "idiots" that thanks to that determination for defending those few ideas installed in his head had come far.We could also put a few simply reading one of the politicians who champion out there.So I'm glad our Nati has not dedicated himself to politics.Can you imagine a whole country giving away day if and also dolls to your leader, under penalty of suffering your pots if you do not?Can you imagine a whole country pending to attend breakfast, yogurts, trinas, meals, more trinas, dinners ... of your leader?... Yes, a luck that our Nati has been satisfied with reign only in the different houses of his brothers, where, do not hesitate, all the subjects are delighted to serve it.This came to that when I hear Dana say that she has seen "a nati" I imagine that Nati reigning in their respective kingdom, and I'm glad for her, and of course for her subjects.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/15/2008 7:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.