Recipe without name because it gave me to experiment.

jorge's profile photo   09/23/2008 6:01 p.m.

I don't know what to call this dish and if it exists in any recipe book I have not seen it so I don't know how I should name it.

Like the weight is not something that I have followed but rather I did it according to the people who ate it (4) and I put it as I did, for the moment my inventiveness and went out the big door.

INGREDIENTS

5 eggs
4 hake fillets
5 mature tomatoes
3 or 4 new potatoes.
Salt.
Basil.

Preparation

First we take the potatoes and boil them, to a point where they are not yet at all, we will check it by clicking with a knife and we will notice that on the surface it is softer than inside.

While the potatoes are boiled, we will have the tomatoes and cut them into slices, the thickness leaves it to your liking, although I was more or less half a centimeter.

Once we finish the tomatoes we will take the eggs and separate them from the white, you will take them away to use them.Once this we will beat the clear until we leave it to the snow point (its texture becomes like merengue).We let it stand and return with the potatoes.

Once the potatoes are boiled, we peel and cut them into slices as we did with the tomatoes.Finish this we take an oven tray (better rectangular than round) and cover the base with boiled potato slices.We make a little salt above each slice. Seguetract We repeat the operation with hake, covering the potato base with the fish.We will season the fish with a little basil and if at ease of each one with a pinch of salt per fillet.

For the third time we will repeat the process covering the hake with the slices of tomato and to finish the preparation we take the clear to the snow point and cover the entire tray in abundance incorporating the yolks in the middle of what would be a ration.

We heat the oven to about 200º for 5 minutes, after the time we introduce the tray with our peparación and let it bake at about 180º for about 20-25 minutes.

We ride the table we take out the tray we distribute rations and enjoy a very light, tasty and very healthy dish.

I hope you like it.

jorge's profile photo
jorge
09/23/2008 6:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jolin, it looks good.One day of these we tried.Thank you

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2008 4:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.