{'en': 'Changes in the form of delivery of freestyle', 'es': 'Cambios en la forma de entrega del Freestyle'} Image

Changes in the form of delivery of freestyle

Rosquilla's profile photo   08/26/2024 1:44 p.m.

Today I had to sign a document for which I authorize Abbott to send me the sensors home.Until now my nurse gave them to me and it has told me that this is new and that the company says that they will have a better control.How do they give them to you?This is in Cantabria.

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
08/26/2024 1:44 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

In Andalucia the company has always been delivered directly.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/26/2024 2:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Catalonia also directly from Abbot

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
08/26/2024 3:11 p.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

I have to pick them up directly from the medical company, every month.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
08/26/2024 5:02 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Valencian Community are collected in the Health Center

josem0129's profile photo
josem0129
08/26/2024 10:28 p.m.

In Barcelona they are directly sent by the ABBOT house

Crucita's profile photo
Crucita
08/27/2024 1:14 a.m.

Abbot sends them to me every 3 months, 7 sensors

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
08/27/2024 9:20 a.m.

In Madrid you have to go to the health center to pick them up, after request to the nurse.Sensors, needles, reactive strips and lancetas.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/27/2024 11:16 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

In the health area of ​​Vigo they are collected in in health center, only 2 for 28 days.Not throughout Galicia, already in other areas deliver 8. The bankrupt, many, replenish them to the domicile, 5 to 7 working days.Imagine with 2 when the last one fails how without a sensor.Once it took 22 days.The health center does not worry.Total laboratory control.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
08/27/2024 4:37 p.m.

@Bagel
When Abbot sends them, he sends them promptly and 8 in 8 (at least in Andalusia).That gives you a lot of room for failures.
If one fails you call Abbot and usually arrives in less than a week.
I am delighted with the system.All without leaving home.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/27/2024 8:37 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In Murcia I receive them at home, send Abbot every four months, eight sensors and a box of strips.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
08/28/2024 1:11 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

lalasr said:
in vigo health area are collected in in health center, only 2 for 28 days.Not throughout Galicia, already in other areas deliver 8. The bankrupt, many, replenish them to the domicile, 5 to 7 working days.Imagine with 2 when the last one fails how without a sensor.Once it took 22 days.The health center does not worry.Total laboratory control.

To me in the Sanitary Area of ​​Ferrol gives me 4 at the my nurse health center.And they tell me, both she and the educator of endocrinology, who always ask them when I stay for using 2, just in case there were any transport or stock problem.Although normally I call the nurse on Wednesday they usually have them on Friday.I find that in Vigo they are so righteous ... what poor management they have in that area!Put a complaint and encourage more diabetics to do the same, if it works here I don't understand why it makes it different (worse! I hope!)!

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/31/2024 11:29 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

tam said:
lalasr said:
in vigo health area are collected in in health center, only 2 for 28 days.Not throughout Galicia, already in other areas deliver 8. The bankrupt, many, replenish them to the domicile, 5 to 7 working days.Imagine with 2 when the last one fails how without a sensor.Once it took 22 days.The health center does not worry.Total laboratory control.

To me in the Sanitary Area of ​​Ferrol gives me 4 at the my nurse health center.And they tell me, both she and the educator of endocrinology, who always ask them when I stay for using 2, just in case there were any transport or stock problem.Although normally I call the nurse on Wednesday they usually have them on Friday.I find that in Vigo they are so righteous ... what poor management they have in that area!Put a complaint and encourage more diabetics to do the same, if it works here I don't understand why it makes it different (worse! I hope!)!

In Pontevedra it is the same, I pick them up at the health center, but they only give me 2 per month.The first month gave me 3, one of reservation and now.Anything to claim Abbott.

It seems a bit of a joke that the protocol is no longer S level CCAA or provincial, is that each health area does what it wants ...

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
09/01/2024 9:45 a.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

lalasr said:
in Pontevedra is the same, I pick them up in the health center, but they only give me 2 a month.The first month gave me 3, one of reservation and now.Anything to claim Abbott.

It seems to me a little joke that the protocol is no longer S level CCAA or provincial, is that each health area does what it wants ...

They tell me that I notify Abbott to send me one, but they also like to bring control and know if any game went wrong, so I must also tell my nurse.

Once I had to take off one for a test (an electro, they advised me to do it from Abbott) and I had to advance the sensor change for a week.Well, by commenting with the educator in a routine appointment with her that had to advance the sensor change for that, he literally told me: "Anything like that or if they fail and you see yourself without sensors or justify, call me directly. I always worryto have some reserve in case the flies. "He told me that he would give it to me and she would manage with Abbott to send him more.

Am I going to have to send Rosa (my educator) to put the batteries to your southern companions?She is delighted, she is very nice but she loves to put the clear things haha ​​without quarrels, her specialty is to get firm, but with love he haha ​​the endocrine when you have to "fight" because I have bundled her mogollón, he sends me to rose, lo lo l.I have very clear hahaha

Tam's profile photo
Tam
09/01/2024 4:59 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

In Ourense they deliver 8, for 4 months, it's great, they are given to you at the health center, call the nurse when you have one left, and in 4 days you will pick up a box with 8, amazing that in Vigo only gives 2, buff

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
09/01/2024 9:02 p.m.

tam said:
lalasr said:
in Pontevedra it is the same, I pick them up at the health center, but they only give me 2 a month.The first month gave me 3, one of reservation and now.Anything to claim Abbott.

It seems to me a little joke that the protocol is no longer S level CCAA or provincial, is that each health area does what it wants ...

They tell me that I notify Abbott to send me one, but they also like to bring control and know if any game went wrong, so I must also tell my nurse.

Once I had to take off one for a test (an electro, they advised me to do it from Abbott) and I had to advance the sensor change for a week.Well, by commenting with the educator in a routine appointment with her that had to advance the sensor change for that, he literally told me: "Anything like that or if they fail and you see yourself without sensors or justify, call me directly. I always worryto have some reserve in case the flies. "He told me that he would give it to me and she would manage with Abbott to send him more.

Am I going to have to send Rosa (my educator) to put the batteries to your southern companions?She is delighted, she is very nice but she loves to put the clear things haha ​​without quarrels, her specialty is to get firm, but with love he haha ​​the endocrine when you have to "fight" because I have bundled her mogollón, he sends me to rose, lo lo l.I have very clear hahaha

No, no, in the south it is great.Rather for Galicia ... (Vigo to be exact)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/01/2024 9:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Jaaaa, and I have put claims (Vigo) to explain these differences and who pays the wrong sensors.The C. Health nurse only follows the guidelines of the regulations, and until the 25 days do not give me others.That was another claim, as if it rained.I come to think that only counters, why the need for our data and how they verify their reliability,

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
09/02/2024 10:59 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers.

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
09/08/2024 7:55 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

In Castilla-La Mancha I have to go to the capital (I do not give them to me in the health center of my area).Luckily, only 2 times a year.They authorize them to collect another person by filling out a document without problem ...

Alvatros's profile photo
Alvatros
09/08/2024 11:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.