Catheter and aloe vera

Velia's profile photo   10/08/2008 6:34 a.m.

Maybe you know, but yesterday at the hospital they told me the benefits of Aloe Vera for the signs that remain on the skin when removing the catheter.It is used directly from the plant and hand.

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/08/2008 6:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Maybe you know, but yesterday in the hospital they told me the benefits of Aloe Vera for the signs that remain on the skin when removing the catheter.It is used directly from the plant and hand.

Greetings

Hello, that information is good, but in the country I live aloe cannot survive.My question is whether a product that contains it does not have the same effect?

Congorila's profile photo
Congorila
03/18/2009 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I suppose yes, Congorila, but seeks to be an extract or a juice as pure as possible, because now many things are announced that Aloe Vera have, but in such very small proportions that I do not think they serve.
Maybe it is best to look for it in serious pharmacies or herbalists.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/18/2009 2:21 p.m.

In the hospital, we also recommended Aloe Vera, but since the plant has to have particular characteristics (more than two years and not all aloees have the same properties) I have bought a gel in the pharmacy with 100% aloe and loIt is true that, as Velia says, he is a saint's hand.I am also giving it to where the insulin pricked him, which had some dark and bulky areas and you did not see how well it is being put on.If there is nothing like natural things.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2009 7:38 a.m.

I have aloe vera in the fridge.
I am lucky that a friend of mine, an expert in botany, has a plantation in her garden, so it gives me every time I want, so we are cutting and using directly.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/21/2009 11:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.