{'en': 'Watches with Wear OS, Freestyle 2', 'es': 'Lista relojes  con wear os, FreeStyle 2'} Image

Watches with Wear OS, Freestyle 2

JuanSolo's profile photo   08/26/2024 9:16 p.m.

These watches can be supposed to link with Freestyle 2 directly.Without having to put other programs, or hack anything.

What do you think?

Does anyone use any of these?

It seems that some brands are missing ...

Casio Pro Trek Smart WSD-F20
Casio WSD-F10 Smart Outdoor Watch
Full Guard diesel
Emporio Armani Connected
Fossil Q control
Fossil q exploreist
Fossil Q FOUNDER 2.0
Fossil Q Marshal
Fossil q venture
Fossil Q Wander
Guess Connect
GC Connect
Huawei Watch 2 (Cellular Both & AMP; Non-Cellular Versions)
Hugo Boss Boss Touch
Kate Spade Scallop
LG Watch Sport
LG Watch Sport watch

LG Watch Style
Louis Vuitton Tambour
MISFIT Vapor
Michael Kors Access Bradshaw
Michael Kors Access Dylan
Michael Kors Access Grayson
Michael Kors Sofie
Montblanc Summit
MOVADO CONNECT
Mobvoi Ticwatch S & AMP;AND
Nixon Mission
Polar M600
Skagen Fallest Smartwatch
Tag Heuer Connected Modular 41
Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45
Tommy Hilfiger 24/7 you
ZTE QUARTZ
Front of ZTE QUARTZ

We will see if any company adds more models to those that are compatible with Wear OS, which needs more than a name change to be attractive to users (apart, you should also take an important step in what has to do with hardware, especially in relation to autonomy), and get this market segment not to languish as until now.

Greetings,

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/26/2024 9:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would like to know where you have taken the list and how it is known if you can connect with the sensor without tricks.

I have seen watches that work as a phone for themselves, with NFC and Bluetooth and SIM.But I don't know if the application could be installed in them.

And there are also those of connecting the clock and mobile and passing the data.I don't know if directly or using G-Watch Wear App or another.

Grati's profile photo
Grati
09/13/2024 11:55 a.m.

Those on the list use the Google Wear Os operating system.
That is why they are supposed to serve.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/13/2024 12:17 p.m.

grati said:

I have seen watches that work as a phone for themselves, with NFC and Bluetooth and SIM.But I don't know if the application could be installed in them.

If the watches are the typical aliexpres I would not trust me much.

But if you get one that works warns.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/13/2024 12:51 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

No need to take the phone or have you to have your mobile?Jo, who is clear to say it, because among those there are models that I like, but they are worth a paste to buy it and then serve me.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
09/15/2024 4:36 p.m.

rosanriv said:
without having to carry the phone or should you have the mobile?Jo, who is clear to say it, because among those there are models that I like, but they are worth a paste to buy it and then it does not serve me.

Those of the list of the first post carry Wearos, such as the Samsung, therefore you have to always take the mobile to the side.

To work the clock alone, you should wear full Android and NFC.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/15/2024 5:12 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
rosanriv said:
without having to wear the phone or should you have the mobile?Jo, who is clear to say it, because among those there are models that I like, but they are worth a paste to buy it and then it does not serve me.

Those of the list of the first post carry Wearos, such as the Samsung, therefore you have to always take the mobile to the side.

To work the clock alone, you should wear full Android and NFC.

Thanks for answering!But then with mobile they must work for sure, it is not that I bought a Amazfit a month ago and it fails a lot.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
09/15/2024 6:47 p.m.

I guess but I don't know any.

Here we usually recommend Samsung, Mobile and Clock and usually goes well.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/15/2024 7:16 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
I suppose but from that list I don't know any.

Here we usually recommend Samsung, Mobile and Clock and usually go well.

Thanks again.My mobile is Samsung, but the watches are huge :-(

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
09/15/2024 8:07 p.m.

The "problem" of not being able to use the independent clock (without the mobile) is that there is no dedicated app for the Wear OS system, (the technology is already prepared) but until the app comes out, the watches will continue to depend on thephone

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
09/16/2024 8:17 a.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

juane said:
are supposed to be linked with freestyle 2 directly.Without having to put other programs, or hack anything.

What do you think?

Does anyone use any of these?

It seems that some brands are missing ...

Casio Pro Trek Smart WSD-F20
Casio WSD-F10 Smart Outdoor Watch
Full Guard diesel
Emporio Armani Connected
Fossil Q control
Fossil q exploreist
Fossil Q FOUNDER 2.0
Fossil Q Marshal
Fossil q venture
Fossil Q Wander
Guess Connect
GC Connect
Huawei Watch 2 (Cellular Both & AMP; Non-Cellular Versions)
Hugo Boss Boss Touch
Kate Spade Scallop
LG Watch Sport
LG Watch Sport watch

LG Watch Style
Louis Vuitton Tambour
MISFIT Vapor
Michael Kors Access Bradshaw
Michael Kors Access Dylan
Michael Kors Access Grayson
Michael Kors Sofie
Montblanc Summit
MOVADO CONNECT
Mobvoi Ticwatch S & AMP;AND
Nixon Mission
Polar M600
Skagen Fallest Smartwatch
Tag Heuer Connected Modular 41
Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45
Tommy Hilfiger 24/7 you
ZTE QUARTZ
Front of ZTE QUARTZ

We will see if any company adds more models to those that are compatible with Wear OS, which needs more than a name change to be attractive to users (apart, you should also take an important step in what has to do with hardware, especially in relation to autonomy), and get this market segment not to languish as until now.

Greetings,

How can you linked directly freelyle 2 with a Samsung Watch unused (+Drip, Diabox, Freestyle Patched, etc ...)?

helenapepe's profile photo
helenapepe
09/17/2024 5:55 p.m.

Using Gwatch Wear, it connects directly with LibreLink

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/17/2024 8:38 p.m.

Hi, I think it's the first time I write here.I asked the ABBOTT laboratory directly.I asked you for the type of smartwatch compatible with the free freestyle sensor 2. I just told them that my priority is that the alarms arrive at the clock when I do sports or sleep and this is what they have sent me a week ago.I hope I can help you.
Link

UKO's profile photo
UKO
09/23/2024 7:21 p.m.

uko said:
I think it's the first time I write here.I asked the ABBOTT laboratory directly.I asked you for the type of smartwatch compatible with the free freestyle sensor 2. I just told them that my priority is that the alarms arrive at the clock when I do sports or sleep and this is what they have sent me a week ago.I hope I can help you.
Link

I did not know that the Fitbit Versa 3 were compatible.I imagine it has to do with more compatible models that have not put.
If someone has tried any, say it here.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/24/2024 10:20 a.m.

juansolo said:
uko said:
hello I think it's the first time I write around here.I asked the ABBOTT laboratory directly.I asked you for the type of smartwatch compatible with the free freestyle sensor 2. I just told them that my priority is that the alarms arrive at the clock when I do sports or sleep and this is what they have sent me a week ago.I hope I can help you.
Link

I did not know that the Fitbit Versa 3 were compatible.I imagine it has to do with more compatible models that have not put.
If someone has tried any, say it here.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2024 6:14 p.m.

uko said:
I think it's the first time I write here.I asked the ABBOTT laboratory directly.I asked you for the type of smartwatch compatible with the free freestyle sensor 2. I just told them that my priority is that the alarms arrive at the clock when I do sports or sleep and this is what they have sent me a week ago.I hope I can help you.
Link

I have the Samsung A34 and until today I was doing well.I don't see it on that list

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/25/2024 6:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.