Dr. Arroyo is Tristón.

Juan Luis's profile photo   10/20/2008 12:43 p.m.

Dr. Arroyo is Angela's endo, and all the children of Cáceres.I do not know him much, I have only treated him 3 or 4 times, accompanying Angela and speaking above all the advances, of the bombs, of the meters.But lately Tristón is seen, Montse has also noticed it.The fact is that his family lives in Badajoz, and he finally granted him the transfer to that city, and spend more time with his own.But Dr. Arroyo is Tristón, and more triston as he approaches the day of leaving Cáceres, because he is sad to leave his patients, because Dr. Arroyo is one of those who leave the soul for their patients, of those who fight,Of those who do not surrender, because Dr. Arroyo treats his little patients as if they were their own children.Dr. Arroyo does not hesitate to bomb his children, and is a pioneer in Spain to put continuous meters.You just need to enter your consultation, it is to cross the "day hospital" door and you know that you are at home, that you will only have from the nurses (on another occasion I will talk about them) and the doctor support and dedication.

Dr. Arroyo walks Tristón, and the parents of his children too, because we know that as he is very little, but that very little, and I suppose he is going around his head, like when a child is going away from home.

Thanks, Doctor Arroyo.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/20/2008 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks, Juan Luis.
On Tuesday I go with Noe to Dr. Arroyo, no doubt the best, as little of Extremadura.I have only talked to him twice and, like everything new, I had my repair although I was sure that changing us had been the best choice, but I have only had to read you to reassure myself and know that it will undoubtedly be the best for Noe.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 4:04 p.m.

Well, a year has elapsed since Dr. Arroyo was Triston and has left to teach more children with diabetes.Our separation from Dr. Arroyo has also coincided with the goodbye to the Dia Hospital, since David has turned 16 and passes to adults, what a penalty after those eight years, we are also tistes, but we have promised that every time we go toWe will give a kiss to Immaculate and Mercedes, the other angels of the guard.Thank you, thank you very much, really of the good one, of which you do not forget.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 7:19 p.m.

Hi Chus, what a joy to know that you are from here ... It's true, what grateful we must be at Ama and Mercedes, always so affectionate and so dedicated.They are like a part of the family .... Fortunately we still have a few years ahead.Angela has 11, but the weaning has to be noticed .... One day I will ask permission from a friend, mother of the girl who debuted with Angela and who has already passed adults, to put a story that she dedicated to them in her farewell.
And Dr. Arroyo, what to say, has left a good legacy and now it will conquer other lands, quite needy ....
I also grateful.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2009 3:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Said and done ... permission granted.I put the Pilar's story:

white and green.

The girl sits on the impeccable sheets.His clear eyes are filled with questions that nobody knows how to answer.His gaze throws messages without words through silence.Those messages that are only read in the crucial moments of life: the silence full of words, of the disappeared, the silence of the hospital;A silence like the sheets: white and green.

They parade before the girl plastic and metals, needles and containers, machines and numbers so far, the needles were in the story of the sleeping beauty, or marked the time on the clock of the seven kids.Now they return life.She clings to fantasy and plays the game of blood with another girl just like her.Adults, while, learn the great life lesson of the little ones, capable of digesting the most huge events ... in white and green.

Mothers, with collapsed heart, but not less courageous, paint smiles that contain bitterness.Other sob in the corners, the least strong, in appearance.And the night comes ... the game continues.Fight godmothers come out and enter the children's rooms, they watch their dream, measure, tell, smile, caress, get angry, play, take care.They comfort the mothers who cry.Fairy godmothers dressed in white and green.

The family is children and mothers, and more children and phoneoscope magicians, and the fairy godmother with needle -shaped wands.The days pass and the world stays out, more and more distant, more and more distinct and different.It seems that there was never another life out of there.Hurry to leave is attenuated.One day children don't want to leave.Life is already for them blank and green.

And the expected day comes with fear.The doors open to life.The girl takes the small briefcase with magic needles and potions that support her life.The godmother fires it.She smiles by throwing kisses with her hand of foolish finger, full of hope.A hope of colors ... white and green ...

To all the wizards and fairy godmothers who watch the children's dream.

Author: Sun key.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2009 5:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.