What a disease

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2008 9:33 p.m.

I went to see the doctor and gave me a series of remedies and when I went to dispatch them I realized that they are charis as 100,000 Chilean pesos, 200 dollars, it will be difficult for me to pay for them, poor people with few income

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2008 9:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Clark.
Certainly, consumables in diabetes are very expensive.However, it depends on the country in which you live.The truth is that in Spain we have a social security that would even like the opulent USA.Here, with small differences between regions, the reality is that, both medical and consumable assistance are practically free for the patient.

It is curious, but I think it was last night when I saw for the 2nd time that movie in which Denzel Washington kidnaps the urgencies of a hospital that does not want to transplant a heart to his son because he did not cover his insurance.Magnificent complaint movie.

At that time, I'm glad to live in Spain, although surely there will be some politician thinking about cutting somewhere.

We will be alert, just in case.

Good luck, and it wouldn't hurt to fight a little.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
10/26/2008 1:50 p.m.

Hi Alea, yes, here in Spain there are already politicians willing to trim.For example here in Madrid Mrs. Esperanza Aguirre tried to end the free reactive strips there by March or April, I do not remember well.I pretended to cost them.Fortunately, patients and endocrine were thrown on him and removed the great idea.Although as things are, I am afraid that they begin to cut off here and there.

elennen's profile photo
elennen
10/26/2008 4:13 p.m.

: Shock: ... oño, and I protest because they don't cover me the puncture lancets.
Virgencita, virgin that I stay as I am :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
10/28/2008 5:57 p.m.

Hahahaha, because I say that, virgin that we stay as we are, although I also hble the lancetas ... so that I am going to deny it.

elennen's profile photo
elennen
10/29/2008 4:50 a.m.

It is incredible that the poorest regions (according to the latest Extremadura studies follow the tail for per capita income) are paradoxically, those that provide better assistance to diabetics and the ones that facilitate access to pumps, consumables and others.

I think someone should take note, especially voters when choosing, which is the only way we have today.Well, the vote and the press, when the press is left, of course.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
10/29/2008 8:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.