Dangerous diabetics?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/07/2008 12:56 p.m.

I spend the copy of the letter to the director that I just sent to the Public newspaper.I do not rule out sending it to others, and I don't know if they will publish it, but not just bite my tongue (or the key, as you look)

dangerous diabetics?
If I had, like my daughter, 14, I would say "I flip it in colors."
With stupor I have read and heard in different media how violent aggressors are justified by blaming diabetes their actions, without the slightest rigor.
I refer to cases such as the aggressor of Professor Neira, who justifies saying that he did not find insulin;or that of the man who attacked his wife and 15 months with a white weapon and is shielded in an alleged hypoglycemia.
The only thing that diabetics lack is that society now sees them as potentially dangerous and aggressive beings.
Let's be rigorous and do not allow lawyer strategies with few scruples to be in diseases such as diabetes, because what they get is to stigmatize even more people who already have enough difficulties, so that they are now suspected of aggressiveness orviolence.
Greetings.
M.l.elviro

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2008 12:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would send it to other media, besides .... that's fine!
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/07/2008 1:46 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I think like Velia, I should read it all, I don't know if something similar has been done from any association, but it seems great to me that you do it.You have all my support.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 4 a.m.

You can't express a better Alea ..... And I say, some group, Diabetics Association has said in the media that it is impossible during hypoglycemia committing such a violent act ?????Because at least I have no strength at all ...
It comforts me to know that at least Neira's aggressor is in jail so I hope that the excuse of having diabetes does not help him not to fulfill the penalty that corresponds to him ...

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 10:17 a.m.

From the Association of Diabetics (I think that from Seville) a letter was sent protesting this fact.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 2:29 p.m.

What was missing, I had not heard it ,: Shock: but that gentuza ... that they say that we are hooked to insulin ... come on we have a monkey you don't see ...: Evil: (instead of others"substances" as the case of this boy).
And I'm with meadow, I in hypoglycemia ... I'm exhausted ...

But hey, as Alea says, it is seen that to defend someone, whatever is needed ... now it only remains that a judge goes and creates it ... :))

Alea, I also support your idea of ​​sending it to more means ... You'll tell us.

Hallucinatory!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/11/2008 2:13 p.m.

Nothing, I don't know what we are bothered for.
I have sent it to 5 newspapers and have not published it in any.
They are very entertaining with the crisis, banks, Obama and "hysterical memory" so that they care about something as little "political" as diabetics.
But, if I don't write it, I revive.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/12/2008 10:57 a.m.

Hello Alea, I just read your message and you are right to be angry what we were missing now in addition to being sweet and that people do not understand us we will be aggressive my mother is also diabetic and has had very strong declines and never becomes aggressive as well asThat they stop nonsense and do not wantBlog so that people who enter can read it and find out what you think since newspapers do not
all the best

Luisa

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 2:13 p.m.

Naturally you have permission, Luisa.
The reason for writing it is precisely that: that people read it.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
12/10/2008 8:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.