Glycemia

Rosa's profile photo   11/09/2008 2:49 p.m.

Hello!Let's see if someone explains why I don't understand.

Today I am going to eat outside, calculate more or less the hydrates and put the insulin.I arrive from eating and I'm going to walk more than an hour, when I get home I look at myself and I'm at two or maybe even three hours of having eaten 82, super happy I put my family with my family to watch a movie and ...... surprise before dinner 197.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much to everyone.How difficult is this ......

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
11/09/2008 2:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Rosa:
What did you eat? .........
It happens to me that you comment when as meals with a lot of fat or it passes from proteins, the fats make the digestion slower and I have a good post but I go up later and the same if it happens in the amount of proteins than by theSeen for assimilation the liver produces glycogen and glymia rises but a few hours later.So when I know that this is going to happen to me at 2 hours and then I measure myself again in case I need correction.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/10/2008 3:47 a.m.

Hello!Look, I ate a barbecue of vegetables with a little Romesco sauce and a slice of bread.Second cod to the garlic museum and a cut.

Ah!The accompaniment of my son's flesh carried fried eggplant and I ate it.

As it is not the little Romesco sauce and the sauce that was an there oli of the cod because I do not know.

Thank you.

Rosa's profile photo
Rosa
11/10/2008 11:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.