Humet

Juan Luis's profile photo   12/02/2008 12:45 p.m.

It was never one of my favorites, perhaps because I saturated in those years of his song "Clara", perhaps because I did not shout the "tyrants" ... I recently heard from him, that if new album, that if good it is... Something was happening, and it happened, Joan Bautista Humet was going, and yesterday he marked.And reading the rest below I have felt very identified, and it has reminded me of things that I felt a long time ago, things that I don't want to forget either.

"there are sometimes - they have, but there are, there are - where one is a little orphan from God.Of his comfort and his long hand in that of life after death.

Today we have fired Joan Baptista Humet, a man of deep religious beliefs."It has been a beautiful death," said his brother.And I have believed it because his eyes did not lie.I, that I have never seen anything beautiful in death, I, who do not believe in God, I have believed it.Because Humet was a esthete and even dying has been able to create beauty.His brother says that on Tuesday he brought together his family - his children, his wife, his mother, his first wife - and asked them permission to leave.Genius and figure.On Saturday, the day before his death from his bed he saw how Barça put three goals to Sevilla.And pointed to the thumb up to Messi.Great Messi.As if the striker did not want Joan to go with a bad taste.Everything should be beautiful in this death.His four -year -old son told him that he was traveling to the "ever country"The heart that little that more than beating seems to go barefoot so as not to break the silence that we have left in the soul.

His brother says that he left, thanking.

Those who do not believe in God are not so strong before death.We lack value, elegance and humility.But we will continue to fight it with the memory that is our best weapon.Fighting for oblivion is like dying a little less. "

Xavier Pintanel

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/02/2008 12:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I always liked Humet.

And I liked "clear."I think "Clara" was the song that perfectly defined that "hates drugs, but loves drug addict"
The tenderness with which he talked about that defeated is missed.

He did not know his beliefs, or his illness, and regret his death, but I congratulate myself for his life and for that dignity in his death.

From here, my respects.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/03/2008 7:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.