New in the forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/09/2008 9:45 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am Luisa I am 34 years old and I am from Santiago de Compostela and for 5 years I am diabetics in principle told me that I could be type II but now the endocrine believes that I can be type I and I will do some insulin and pecid analysisC or something is called good I hope to find here people to share my illness and be able to talk about all this because it is not easy for people to understand this disease
Greetings to all

Luisa

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 9:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Luisa.

You have reached the right place.
Indeed, the C peptide test is done to determine what type of diabetes you have.
You raise your doubts, that we will help you here in everything we can, and we will understand you perfectly, always without replacing the doctor, of course.

Welcome home.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 10:17 a.m.

Hello Luisa
Did you start with oral antidiabetics?Metformin or similar?

If the answer is that yes, you may have a lada diabetes or type1.5 diabetes (this looks like a new software version: D)

In this link you have an explanation of this possibility that I tell you:

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 3:50 p.m.

Welcome Luisa!I have answered a question in another thread.That said, here we are for what you need.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/10/2008 3:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello Luisa !!!!!!!
Welcome, you have reached the best place.Here you will learn a lot and above all, you will find a lot of support.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/10/2008 4:23 a.m.

Welcome to the Luisa forum !!!

You will see that here you will find many people willing to contribute their grain of sand (some treasure beaches ...) to help with diabetes, welcome again !!!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
12/10/2008 6:21 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.