Diabetes and pregnancy

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/09/2008 1:53 p.m.

Hello everyone I wanted to expose my concern I tell you my story, my husband and I have been trying to be parents for 6 years and two years ago I got pregnant but I lost my BB at 5 months of gestation according to the report of pathological and placental anatomyWell, I wear my glucose controls 6 times a day and every 15 days I went to the endocrine and my glucose was fine, they let me have 120 and 2 hours after eating 180 but I never reached those levels, it never carries my diet well strict likeThe endocrine told me well the other day we went to the human reproduction consultI have an appointment in January for my semiannual consultation and he told me something that left me a little baffled because neither the endocrine nor the gines had told me anything, he told me that I could have lost my BB for a poorly controlled diabetes but the endocrine15 days and he told me that I was fine and in the last analysis my total glucose was 5 and told me that I was well to be able to get pregnant and my question is some of you to have problems in pregnancy because of the glucose?How much do you have to have total glucosity to be able to get pregnant?I would like to get pregnant again but I'm afraid I can happen again
greetings and forgive for the billy that I put you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 1:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello
I spend another link, where he explains enough things about diabetes and pregnancy.

From what I know, pregnancy is not recommended above 6.5% glycosylated hemoglobin.
In any case, we always talk about possibilities of having complications not of insurance.

DiabetesForo
12/09/2008 3:55 p.m.

Hi Luisa74, the first thing a lot and to see if you achieve that desire to be parents.
It seems that your diabetes in the pregnancy you had was controlled, and your glycosilada was magnificent, so I would advise you not to give even a single return to that issue.There are many non -diabetic women who suffer abortions
If you are going to submit to fertility treatment what you should do regarding this issue is to have a hem of less than 7% and follow your endocrine advice.It is advisable in pregnancy to try to make hypoglycemia the least possible and hyperglycemia correct them soon so that they do not maintain, that is, trying to be as stable as possible, which is sometimes impossible mission ... and the logical care of that stage...
Come on, good luck and you tell us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/10/2008 3:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you for your responses at the moment I am not going to make myself tto because I want to wait to go to the endocrine and to tell me if I can or do not hope that everything is good in the other analysis was all good to have this like this is a greeting to all

DiabetesForo
12/10/2008 7:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.