good to all

annasira's profile photo   01/17/2009 7:18 p.m.

Hello everyone !!
I am 26 years old and my debut as type 2 diabetics has been in July 2008 in a routine analysis, I did not just get the idea and I don't know this is how this is going.
The endocrine has only done some blood and urine analysis, he has not sent me more evidence of those that I read there, I am taking damage 1-1-0 and I have to look at the sugar once a day although most of the majority ofI forgotten.
Do you have more experience than what I must follow?

annasira's profile photo
annasira
01/17/2009 7:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Annasira:
The first and most important thing is to accept that you have diabetes, then know the disease and take care of yourself.Diabetes is a chronic disease that today has no cure but treatment that allows you to take a good quality of life.Self -pity is of no use, you are very young so put the batteries quickly and you will see how you live very well despite diabetes.Here we are to help you whenever you want and support you, okay?

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/18/2009 9:05 a.m.

After having been the other day here for the forum I was looking for my last analytical thing about the hemo that you always put on, I don't know what cheese is fixed is that I have given positive in glucosuria what is that?Is it bad?And moderate squamous Eptelio cells with moderate bacterial flora is that too ???

annasira's profile photo
annasira
01/19/2009 2:59 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, Annasira.As Prado says, accepting and taking care of himself is the first and main step.Here we are many, living with this disease day and night.Cheer up.
Glucosuria is the presence of glucose in urine.I guess due to high blood sugar levels.The rest no idea, but let's see if any of the forum users can clarify something.
A hug and tell us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/21/2009 3:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

After having been the other day here for the forum I was looking for my last analytical thing about the hem that you always put on, I don't know very well what is what I have set meIs that positive in glucosuria what is that?Is it bad?And moderate squamous Eptelio cells with moderate bacterial flora is that too ???

As for the hem that you say you can look for it in the analytics by other names:
- Hemoglobin glycosilada
- HBA1C (this is the most technical name).

As for the cells, it is best to consult the doctor, it sounds like a test on some infection

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/21/2009 2:04 p.m.

Hello to all !!
I am 26 years old and my debut as type 2 diabetics has been in July 2008 in a routine analysis, I did not just get the idea and I don't know this is how this is going.
The endocrine has only done some blood and urine analysis, he has not sent me more evidence of those that I read there, I am taking damage 1-1-0 and I have to look at the sugar once a day although most of the majority ofI forgotten.
You have more experience than what I must follow?

Hi Annasira, I tell you the same as everyone.Get the control of the situation and please wipe your gluco once a day, more than anything to be informed about the development of your glycemia.I know, because my father and grandmother sn Dm2, that your guy is less aggressive than the type1, but do not relax, as soon as you enjoy your new life, before you normalize them.

A hug

azucarilloout's profile photo
azucarilloout
01/26/2009 2:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.