weights for diabetes?

guille_teta's profile photo   01/19/2009 12:02 p.m.

Good I am new in this forum and I had my doubts :)
I am Type 2 diabetic for about 7 months, from the previous summer at the Kual Lost 15 kilos, I will see now;)
But I have doubts and I saw this forum and I saw if someone answered them, because I am still new in diabetes.
-First question: doing weights, to increase muscle mass is good for diabetes?It is that I read by Ai Ke yes and in other areas Ke Noo and I lied.
-Second Question: I will not be for diabetes but lately I see a Poko Mal Komo with less definition.can it be for diabetes?
Weno that's all
Thanksssss;)

guille_teta's profile photo
guille_teta
01/19/2009 12:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Doing weights is neither good nor bad.
Physical exercise is "mandatory" for which we have diabetes, helps regulate body weight, improves the action of insulin, "burning" glucose ...

A constant exercise, of low or moderate intensity is usually recommended.

As long as you are well controlled, there is no reason to have problems with weights.

The view, as being able to be, can have you made a review of the eyes?
A eye background (a kind of eye photo) serves to see possible complications of the retina (mainly) ...
It is protocolized that to the diagnosis all type2 should be made of eyes, microalbumine, blood pressure ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2009 1:34 a.m.

Before doing weights you should go to the doctor and the ophthalmologist, I think I have read that if you have any problem (retinopathy) or hypertension, it is not advisable to do weights ...... Anyway, who must advise you or to advise you is your doctor.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2009 3:30 a.m.

Thank you very much ^^ I am served as your answers :)

guille_teta's profile photo
guille_teta
01/20/2009 12:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.