File x

Juan Luis's profile photo   01/23/2009 12:44 p.m.

File X: It is said of an "occurred" to which you do not find explanation, and also does not have it.

There are countless X files in this that unites us, to begin with:
It is not known because it appears, that if a sudden disgust, that if a grandfather who was cut off a leg, that if the poor diet ... seem reasons given to the tuntun.
Healing is not known ... and even where it will go (if it ever goes), if you transplant, vaccine, gadget or miraculous herbs (which I personally do not rule it out)
The behavior of our body before this disease is also a file X;Look at the faces of your family and friends outside all this when you tell them what happens to dawn, with fat meals, with those nighttieWith knowing how the chapter ended ... and disappointed to know that or remains the same, or that the problem was solved without knowing anyone why, or you simply do not remember when that exactly happened to you.
And everything else too, how does the Lantus work?(Because that chutas all whole and then, little by little, at your discretion, it is dosing ...) Is glycosy?(It is that it is an average of all GS of the last 3 months .... it sounds like a doctor's response so that you do not investigate) Is there normoglycemia?Is there any totally free food?Why do you cost you the most hurry that the happy droplet comes out?... Ah, no, this is Murphy, cross out.
In short, we must not give them many laps, that this came to an Owash explanation in another thread to a problem of a forero, that the files x have are.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/23/2009 12:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pozí ... I do not remember if it is an exclusive contribution of mine or I copied it from someone (more than probable the latter) but the explanation "File X" to not expected diabetic events is the only option that sometimes we have left.

My endo tells me about catecholamine concatenation: shock: ... to explain inexplicable dances:-/ ... but I prefer files X.

In any case, the explanation is outside ... out of the consultations of the endos, I mean.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/23/2009 3:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hahahaha very good Juan Luis !!!

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
03/02/2009 12:31 p.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.