My debut

azucarilloout's profile photo   01/23/2009 2:33 p.m.

Hello, I am Carlos and I have debuted with DM1 in December last year.Fortunately it was the week before Christmas.I have always been a man of excesses and paradoxes of life ... zas;And the body is the wisest thing that exists.He has been in charge of putting the limits that my conscience did not know how to put.The excesses that I mean were moderate, but intense.When he ate, he comia and when he drinks, he drinks.

Well, first of all, tell you, that I am currently at the situation of normalizing my glucose, I have already taken the calm, but, never with too much confidence.You always have to be alert.

By the way, the diet that I follow allows me to eat 6 times a day.I really are delighted.Until I lost the 4 kilos that were left over.
With the exercise, I still have it, now I have thrown a bike, well, the kings have thrown it out and I will work in it.That keeps me glucose at bay.

For the rest ... I'll continue.

Thanks, greetings to all

azucarilloout's profile photo
azucarilloout
01/23/2009 2:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well welcome !!

I am glad that in a few time you have come to reason and take care of yourself, which is what you are going to make profitable with the passing of the years.Everything you can avoid going will be quality of life over time.

That said, you know that we all help each other and if there are doubts ... to release them that there will be those who take a cable.

Greetings and take care of yourself enjoying life !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/25/2009 5:04 p.m.

Welcome Azucillout ... there is no evil that does not come for good, says the saying ..;)
That, how great you have taken it so optimistic.That will surely help you in this new life.
It has us ... greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2009 3:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

WELCOME AZUCARILLAUT !!.As you are a man of excess, you will be excessively careful .... very good !!, you will see that you find this "güay" attitude.

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 6:23 a.m.

Azucarillout, welcome to the club.

You look motivated, so the attitude is the ideal to keep glycemia at bay.

Of course, I would ask you, please, do not write everything in capital letters.In internet language it means that who writes is screaming, but, above all, it becomes more difficult to read the text if everything goes in capital letters.

Take us from ´Efier you are, what treatment you carry, etc.And also raise your doubts, if you have them.

Greetings from Asturias

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 6:33 a.m.

Azucarillout, welcome to the club.

You look motivated, so the attitude is the ideal to keep glycemia at bay.

Of course, I would ask you, please, do not write everything in capital letters.In internet language it means that who writes is screaming, but, above all, it becomes more difficult to read the text if everything goes in capital letters.

Take us from ´Efier you are, what treatment you carry, etc.And also raise your doubts, if you have them.

Greetings from Asturias

Ok, I have noticed that TB I am new in this forums.He he.
I am from Palencia, I am currently taking me with Lantus (18 you tomorrow).

The truth is that I have my wife's great help.She is an expert in food.Before my debut, we already led a fairly balanced life in food, conjugated with exercise.This has helped me to be so optimistic and of course she, although sometimes I have to encourage her.

Thank you all, we continue in contact.

azucarilloout
01/26/2009 9:35 a.m.

That attitude is great, and it is lucky to have such a valuable ally.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 11:12 a.m.

well welcome !!

I am glad that in a few time you have come to reason and take care of yourself, which is what you are going to make profitable with the passing of the years.Everything you can avoid going will be quality of life over time.

That said, you know that we all help each other and if there are doubts ... to release them that there will be those who take a cable.

Greetings and take care of life !!!

Hi Tocayo, thanks for your answer, I will not hesitate to release how many incognitas are presented to me.By the way, if someone or you can answer this to me: on some occasions my right leg is sleeped, I do not blame it to hyper, since, except in my income, I have rarely exceeded more than 250 dl/mg.I don't know if it has to do with my diabetes or I simply stuck the shoelaces too strong, hehe, that is a joke.There is really some situation that may be associated with this.

Thank you

azucarilloout
01/26/2009 2:48 p.m.

Welcome sugar ...
That, how great you have taken it so optimistic.That will surely help you in this new life.
It has us ... greetings.

Hi Velia, thanks to you TB for your comment.We continue in contact.

azucarilloout
01/26/2009 2:50 p.m.

Welcome Azucarillout !!.As you are an excess man, you will be excessively careful .... very good !!, you will see that you find this attitude so "güay".

Thanks Mamidejuan, it is great to have so much support

azucarilloout
01/26/2009 2:51 p.m.

Hello Azucillo out, welcome, I live in the Bierzo but I am half a palantina, my mother was from there (Villada) and I still have cousins ​​living in Palencia: D ......
Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/26/2009 4:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.