{'en': 'I have a very big dilemma', 'es': 'Tengo un dilema muy grande'} Image

I have a very big dilemma

Dianadigm's profile photo   08/28/2024 4:12 p.m.

Hello good afternoon to all
Supposedly until a few days ago I was on a honeymoon, about 10 days ago, that the waiting times increased me a lot the insulin happened to take effect of 15 or 20 min at most 40 or 50 min, and above I still do peaksUntil 190, I don't know if I need more waiting time or more insulin or if I am passing the honeymoon period, I still make the same meals and same amounts of hydrates, I am with 1 a toujeo and 2, 1.5 and1.5 of Humaloj, I would appreciate your advice thanks

Dianadigm's profile photo
Dianadigm
08/28/2024 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Glucose is uploaded you have to climb the insulin.There are no more inventions.
I feel the honeymoon will end..

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/28/2024 5:37 p.m.

Ask for an appointment with your endocrine.
It seems that you will have to increase insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2024 3:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia @juansolo thank you very much

Dianadigm
08/29/2024 3:42 p.m.

@Dianadigm, Hello, something similar happens to me.I use Toujeo 6u in the morning, until a few weeks ago it was enough without eating CH but the controls began to raise.On Tuesday I started with the fast, Humalog and the first day I put on 1 unit waiting for 15 min and fatal, I went up to 212. Yesterday I repeated but made a 50 min wait, until I was 88, the thing was better.Today the same but I have taken 1 hour and 10 min in being in 88. Total that I do not know if that waiting time is normal (it is supposed to be between 15 and 20 min) or I need more insulin but I wear 1 U for a breakfastWith 14ch.
This is very difficult.

Amy's profile photo
Amy
09/06/2024 10:43 a.m.

@amy I started uploading the dose of the humaloj, the toujeo does not touch it and it is working, as I picos the meals of 150, and the waiting times I follow between 30 and 45 min

Dianadigm
09/06/2024 3:45 p.m.

@Dianadigm, anyway, I find a lot of waiting time.If I have to click an hour before eating, forget about taking an impromptu ice cream when I go out with the girls.
I don't know how others do.

Amy's profile photo
Amy
09/07/2024 8:52 a.m.

@Dianadigm: I think you are missing if you have to do so much waiting time.
I attach the advice of Serafín Murillo in case they help you:
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/07/2024 10:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 Thank you very much

Dianadigm
09/07/2024 10:20 a.m.

Hi @dianadigm I also believe how @ricki21 that you lack slow ...
Starting from normal glycemia before starting to eat, wait 10 'would be enough ...
Another thing is when we arrive with> 150 ... there you have to wait a little more.
However, there are somewhat faster insulins like Fiaps.Ask for them on the next visit to the endocrine.
Come!You are going to get it and you can eat a refrigerator with your girls!🤗

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/07/2024 10:57 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Dinadigm I hope how you, if I don't want glucose peak.Insulina Novorapid takes an hour to take effect, or an hour and a half according to the days.
Breakfast is for me the most complicated, that's why I have changed it to protein and yet, as today, I get a peak but I put the insulin, at least 40 minutes before.

I don't take cravings, I endure for the peaks.Everything has to be planned, but I see a wonderful 280 that takes a thousand to go down.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/07/2024 11:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Already, then the 15 - 20 min or the rules of the link I do not know how to get them.I have a lot to learn but I see that those who have been the same thing too time./Editor/ck/2kyq8j5wr257.jpeg "style =" max-width: 300px;

Amy's profile photo
Amy
09/07/2024 12:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.