No salt

Juan Luis's profile photo   02/02/2009 1:49 p.m.

I just saw it half an hour ago in "Direct Spain", and the truth is that, far from getting pissed off, I have misplaced myself for a while.They were talking about a woman who sells homemade menus at home for 7 euros.And specifically they were talking about even customizing food according to their clients, that if you don't like cabbage, it gives it pasta, and so on.The fact is that they were at the house of an already older woman who turns out that she is a diabetic, and then the reporter asks the owner of the business “then, to Felisa (or what was called), taking into account that it is diabetic what kind. What kindof meals it brings? ””, And with a categorical roundness says "without salt", and then adds, but as a secondary "and low in fat."Anyway, and of course, the woman in the background zamping the food .... without salt.
And then I have remembered Joaquin.Joaquin is a very good co -companion of the really good.I have specifically agreed on one night in those in which we got about twenty to make some swings of a central and Joaquin had to take care of the logistics, that is, the coffees, the cookies and the sandwiches.The fact is that one of the few moments of relaxation (they are quite intense nights, for the tension with the client and for the curro itself) I approach Joaquin and ask him “Hey, you will have brought me or coffee without sugar or coca withoutNo?"(It is that the last time they brought coffee already mixed with sugar and throw a anger), "yes, of course," he tells me, "I have not forgotten your subject", and show me a coca ... without sugar, And without caffeine !!!!.“Joé, but if he doesn't have caffeine !!I'm not going to endure or midnight !!!!! ”... then he tells me "Joé, I am with yours, I don't clarify, so I brought you with nothing, and so I was sure I was wrong"

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/02/2009 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.