I Sports Days for Children and Youth with Diabetes

fer's profile photo   02/04/2009 1:55 p.m.

I Sports Days for Children and Youth with Diabetes

At half past nine in the morning of this Saturday seven the formal inauguration of the I Sports Days for Children and Youth with Diabetes de Pilar de la Horadada organized by the recently created Association of Diabetics of Pilar de la Horadada.

The day, which will end at half past six in the afternoon, is planned with many activities such as spinning, modern dance, taekwondo, climbing, football and basketball, among many others.In addition, some parallel actions have also been prepared such as two training talks with which to clear doubts regarding diabetes and its relationship with nutrition and sports.The talks will take place at eleven in the morning and at four in the afternoon and will be taught by professionals in the sector.There will also be two yoga sessions, at half past twelve and at five in the afternoon and spa session throughout the day.

The I Sports Conference for Diabetic Children and Youth and their relatives have the collaboration of the Pilareñas Department of Tourism, Health and Sports, whose mayor was also present in the presentation before the media.In addition, there are several firms that have also wanted to contribute their help to the cause.Sports House, Surinver, Teresa Hermanos, Base Conesa Deportes, Ros, Fowof, Carrefour, Herbalist Empress, Juanma and Sya Suitorrismo and Horadada ambulances.

The Pilar de la Horadada Diabetics Association has a blog on the Internet where there is more information about it and where you can directly contact them.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/04/2009 1:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.